7 Best Miami Dolphins offseason additions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 Best Miami Dolphins offseason additions

He WANTS to be a passing offense, like he was with Tannehill and more importantly under Peyton Manning. But he is ADAPTING to what he has at the moment, which is an elite power runner. If he had the OL and QB to be a pass-first offense, I'm convinced he would. So he's doing what he can, and retooling it temporarily to be a running team that complements the defense and letting the defense win the game. But if he starts getting time to throw, I'm expecting him to revert to a predominantly passing offense.

If you re talking long term, I agree

If you re talking long term, I agree
Sort of, yeah. I think he is trying to build a passing team, both for today and tomorrow. He just knows he can't do it right now. He was hoping to plug Cutler into the system and be successful, but 6 games into the season, with the OL playing like crap and with Cutler hurt, he has had to adapt in the short term. But, I think he's hoping he can turn us back into a passing team this season, and definitely is trying to build for next season when Tannehill returns.

Back
Top Bottom