7 fumbles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 fumbles

Smizzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It won't happen again. So while you guys are saying " hahaha 7 fumbles the jets are a easy win " You better hope the team doesn't think were a bunch of pushovers.

Saturday night we are the media's darling...SB pick...sunday night after 7 fumbles ...every thinks were going winless.

The Jets were embarrassed last week. They won't be again this week.

I expect a much close and cleaner game all together.

Smizzy said:
It won't happen again. So while you guys are saying " hahaha 7 fumbles the jets are a easy win " You better hope the team doesn't think were a bunch of pushovers.

Saturday night we are the media's darling...SB pick...sunday night after 7 fumbles ...every thinks were going winless.

Somebody picked the Jets as their Super Bowl Pick? :lol: Who? Herm Edwards? :roflmao:

what makes you more nervous - the fact that pennington no longer has an arm or the fact that your defense is laughable?

Smizzy said:

your going to be reading a LOT of posts before youll find one that says the jets are going to be "EASY".

rdoser said:
what makes you more nervous - the fact that pennington no longer has an arm or the fact that your defense is laughable?

I guess we know who the homer is?

Did you see him throw any balls on sunday? His arm is fine....it's his butter fingers that were the problem.

Defense laughable? You really have no clue.

ok i remember a fade route in the end zone dont know what WR...dont care...but i saw it was so short

Your right the Jets are not a bad team, but dont expect to comeback and kill the fish because the fish will be better than anyone thinks

Joneal7 said:
ok i remember a fade route in the end zone dont know what WR...dont care...but i saw it was so short

actually i don' tthink it was short. it ws just off target and sailed out of the endzone. are you sure you even watched the game or are you just repeating things you've heard?

I dont expect this game to be a blow out, and I dont expect Ronnie Brown gettin 100+ yds on them just because Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes tore them up. Everyone has a bad game, yet after last week I like our chances ALOT more.

RCOBRA said:
Your right the Jets are not a bad team, but dont expect to comeback and kill the fish because the fish will be better than anyone thinks

I hear you....The Dolphins are better then most think...should be a good game...no pushover either way.

I wouldnt care if the jets were 0-15 and the Fins were 15-0 going into the last game of the year. The Jets would still be a great game. It always is (except for very rare exceptions like last year...damn wannstedt)

Jimi said:
I wouldnt care if the jets were 0-15 and the Fins were 15-0 going into the last game of the year. The Jets would still be a great game. It always is (except for very rare exceptions like last year...damn wannstedt)

the truth .

First off, a lot of last Sunday's games were a fluke. Lets look at the surprises

Jets getting blown out - Pennington choking
Dolphins win big - Gus NOT choking
49ers win - big surprise
Dallas wins over the Chargers
Vikings lose to bucs
Saints win over Panthers - Carolina picked to win it all preseason
etc. etc. etc.

Now, who here feels that flukes like this will happen every week.

Also, lets look at the facts that are most likely. The Dolphins are NOT at home. The Jets are. The Dolphins had many false starts last week. The Jets had many QB fumbles. The Jets are more likely to blitz more then they did last week. Ronnie Brown was able to pick up the blitzer on his side of the field on almost every play. Ronnie Brown can catch. The Jets AND the Dolphins now have game film to see how each others game plans are working. The Jets won't be pushed around in their own house.

Those are just some basic thoughts. And most of them will come into play eventually. And guys, last week was ONE GAME. If the Jets may win, then each team is still 1-1. Which is nothing in a marathon of a season.

Game on!

whatsburning said:
Jets games always make me nervous.

This is true. I worry more about Jet games that NE or Buffalo. The Jets have upest Miami's chances for playoffs many times, and the games are usually very competative. Some of the most memorable games for Fin have been the Jets, both good ( the fake Spike) and bad. that Monday night comback. I'm just glad I'll be able to see it at home in western NY.

Back
Top Bottom