7 fumbles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 fumbles

We don't need another 7 fumbles to beat you all. Denver didn't have 7 fumbles.

All games against the jets are tough. I hope our team is not looking past this week and believing the jets are going to make the same mistakes they did againt the chiefs. I still think we can win, but it will a tough victory.

larfo2224 said:
All games against the jets are tough. I hope our team is not looking past this week and believing the jets are going to make the same mistakes they did againt the chiefs. I still think we can win, but it will a tough victory.

I don't think saban would let them even think about looking past them. He will have them prepared and hungry for a hard fought game.

Uhh i wouldnt take the jets lightly at ALL. they are a proven damn good team. last week was a mix of Rust (some rediculous fumbles, Coles dropping TD pass etc ), and an extremely good KC team that executed perfectly.
Big game, for both
GO FINS!

Canadianfishfan said:
Love how you guys all come down here to talk smack.... The more you talk.. the more nervous I think you are.........hahahahahah!

Nervous? Lol...not me.

Its a divisional game. I dont think anyone thinks there will be a blowout or the amount of mistakes made last week by the Jets or us last year in totality.

but if I were to pick a team that would more likely to blow out the other? It would be Nick Saban kicking the crap out of Herm Edwards and Chadwick.

The problems the Jets had last week point to bad preparation and bad coaching. Anyone remember when Ray Lucas first took over for the Dolphins? Looked alot like Chad a week ago.

shouright said:
We don't need another 7 fumbles to beat you all. Denver didn't have 7 fumbles.

hey buddy, guess what. the denver game is over. results of that game don't mean a thing this week.

It should be a good game no doubt.

Miami will shut down the run and force pennington to try n beat us with his arm.

Back
Top Bottom