8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan

That's what he gets for being a Jets fan...

But seriously, an 8 year old kid? It reminds me of the movie Big Daddy when the little kid is sitting in the bar. [video=youtube;DbUYhSV_u50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbUYhSV_u50[/video]

well, you should not ever do that to a kid. If it was an adult that got tackled it would be hilarious.

Don't bring kids to away games. I'd blame the parents or guardian before the drunken fool.

Well u just cant not take ur kid to a game just cause its an away game. For example what if ur team is one that hardly ever comes to ur home town, like tonight. Bears fans shouldnt take their kids to the game cuz of people acting stupid? Some teams barely come to ur town and when they do, u should be able to take ur kids.

This shouldn't be in a forum for the Miami Dolphins... this has nothing to do with the dolphins.

Don't bring kids to away games. I'd blame the parents or guardian before the drunken fool.

For that matter don't let your kids outside not even in the yard... If you can't bring your kid to a football game there is something seriously wrong.

Ppl and their damn liqueor...If you cant hold it than you should not leave the house..

Tackled an 8 year old? WTF?

Could not pick on someone your own size. No wonder Lebron took his talents to south beach...

****ing scum bag.

For that matter don't let your kids outside not even in the yard... If you can't bring your kid to a football game there is something seriously wrong.

I take it you've never been to an away game? There is something seriously wrong, it's called alcohol and *** holes, they don't mix.

that may be the lamest thing ever said . dude, people attend games children attend games there is no excuse for having a crappy attitude o r doing things like this . I know it was a jets fan but they are human beings and just becuase this is football doesnt mean we all have to conduct ourselves like a bunch of baboons. sports was created to be social thing I know people like be jerks but this is uncalled for.

I blame the parents for raising the kid to be a Jets fan. That is child abuse and protective services should find that kid a home with loving Dolphin fan parents.

Where did I say it was called for? That's just the way it IS.

It's uncalled for for people to drive drunk and kill innocent motorists or pedestrians, but that's just the way it is.

I'm not defending the drunken *** holes I'd just know better to bring my kid around tens of thousands of them that hate you cause of your shirt color.

Back
Top Bottom