A Bills fan that thinks yall will be better off..(Unfortunately) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Bills fan that thinks yall will be better off..(Unfortunately)

alfwins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky had a good point....... yall weren't playing football when he was there, you were just pounding it EVERY play it seemed like........Miami was winning In SPITE OF HIM, Not BECAUSE of him...........If yall didn't have that defense you would've been picking up ELI Manning in the draft this year. Now Miami will be forced to keep teams guessing, AND Minor is more of a home run threat than Ricky Ever Was. When Miami picked up David Boston, I was like......... who Cares, he'll never see the ball with the 10 times per game they throw it, but now Boston/Chambers/McMike will probably be a threat....... DAMN YOU RICKY FOR RETIRING......... You were doing such a good job of ruining those damn Dolphins!!! Now i can only hope yall make some stupid move to get some mediocre back, and ruin the nucleus of your team..........(But don't even think of getting Travis Henry)

bettah watch your back, even tho i agree mainly....CW and CLumpy will probably b all over u:)

alfwins said:
Miami was winning In SPITE OF HIM, Not BECAUSE of him...........
Isn't that what everyone says about Fiedler? :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
Isn't that what everyone says about Fiedler? :lol:
I think its our offense, coach, front office, owner, safety's, and whatever else u can think of.

saves said:
I think its our offense, coach, front office, owner, safety's, and whatever else u can think of.
:lol: Yep, thats a popular phrase for us Phins.

i mean lets be reasonable... the bills dont have a chance to beat us even with me as RB...

I just love how people try to make it seem like Ricky was not the best thing for this team. Get real people Ricky was a monster we stunk last year on O because of the line and QB...oh and lets not forget Dave. Ricky was used so much because of Daves Philosophy not because Ricky was the only weapon on the field. The Jill fans crack me up when they write things like this SURE YOU THINK WERE BETTER OFF, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE HIM TWICE A YEAR NOW!!!!!!! You Jill fans bragg about your great D but where was it when we beat you twice last year thanks to Ricky?

If your going to post here be your normal Jilly homer overconfident selves and don't spew garbage like we are better off without Ricky, thats just plain ignorant.

feelthepain said:
oh and lets not forget Dave. Ricky was used so much because of Daves Philosophy not because Ricky was the only weapon on the field.
So Wanstedts philosophy was differen't when you guys had Lamar Smith??? NO, and even if you're correct, what I was saying was......... The coaching staff did nothing but run because they had Ricky(even though he wasn't half as good as they thought he was) Now they don't have them, so it's back to more of a balanced attack.

Ricky Williams WAS NOT a baller........ One of his main complaints after he retired was that he got too many carries......... WTF is that........???? A Real Baller wants the ball everytime. You never would have heard Michael Jordan say..."The coaches drew up too many shots for me this season", or Wayne Gretzy "My teamates passed the puck to me too much" Even when it may not be best to get it everytime a Real Superstar Always wants it, because he knows he can make a play, and help win. See Ricky himself even knew he wasn't helping the team!!!!

I have to agree, if RW was complaining about too many carries, then he wasn't the man for the job. Then again, Dave also depended on him a bit too much. I think Dave was more in love with his team posting high rushing numbers then with overall offensive stats... this retirement will force him to hand the ball off a bit less.

igor79 said:
i mean lets be reasonable... the bills dont have a chance to beat us even with me as RB...

Care to elaborate on that, or just leave it as is?

the bills will never win again, and bledsoe has nothing remaining

Bonedoc7777 said:
the bills will never win again, and bledsoe has nothing remaining
I see your the one with the brains in the group. Nice explanation on your thoughts.

I think you need to change your name from Bonedoc to Bonehead.

Back
Top Bottom