A Bills fan that thinks yall will be better off..(Unfortunately) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Bills fan that thinks yall will be better off..(Unfortunately)

alfwins said:
...Ricky Williams WAS NOT a baller........ One of his main complaints after he retired was that he got too many carries......... WTF is that........???? A Real Baller wants the ball everytime. You never would have heard Michael Jordan say..."The coaches drew up too many shots for me this season", or Wayne Gretzy "My teamates passed the puck to me too much" Even when it may not be best to get it everytime a Real Superstar Always wants it, because he knows he can make a play, and help win. See Ricky himself even knew he wasn't helping the team!!!!

Why is Ricky complaining about this now anyway? Here is a Q & A from his website before he "retired":

"Q. Was there much of an adjustment for you stepping into a new offense?

A. Football is football. The only adjustments are in philosophy and terminology. I like our philosophy here: get me the ball. So it has been an easy adjustment."

:confused:

alfwins said:
Ricky had a good point....... yall weren't playing football when he was there, you were just pounding it EVERY play it seemed like........Miami was winning In SPITE OF HIM, Not BECAUSE of him...........If yall didn't have that defense you would've been picking up ELI Manning in the draft this year. Now Miami will be forced to keep teams guessing, AND Minor is more of a home run threat than Ricky Ever Was. When Miami picked up David Boston, I was like......... who Cares, he'll never see the ball with the 10 times per game they throw it, but now Boston/Chambers/McMike will probably be a threat....... DAMN YOU RICKY FOR RETIRING......... You were doing such a good job of ruining those damn Dolphins!!! Now i can only hope yall make some stupid move to get some mediocre back, and ruin the nucleus of your team..........(But don't even think of getting Travis Henry)

:clap:

I agree 100%.

The Dolphins will be force to actually gameplan for a game on offense.

alfwins said:
So Wanstedts philosophy was differen't when you guys had Lamar Smith??? NO, and even if you're correct, what I was saying was......... The coaching staff did nothing but run because they had Ricky(even though he wasn't half as good as they thought he was) Now they don't have them, so it's back to more of a balanced attack.

Ricky Williams WAS NOT a baller........ One of his main complaints after he retired was that he got too many carries......... WTF is that........???? A Real Baller wants the ball everytime. You never would have heard Michael Jordan say..."The coaches drew up too many shots for me this season", or Wayne Gretzy "My teamates passed the puck to me too much" Even when it may not be best to get it everytime a Real Superstar Always wants it, because he knows he can make a play, and help win. See Ricky himself even knew he wasn't helping the team!!!!

There is so little you know about this team, Ricky was not given the ball as much midway through last season and DW sat down with Ricky to figure out why he was not hitting the hole like he was the year before and DW, and Ricky watched extra film to figure out why this was happening after that Ricky's carries and numbers increased. At that Time Ricky's carries were down and he was complainig he wanted the ball more. What you don't understand is Ricky keeps changing his story as to why he is unhappy I don't think even he knows why he left. This team has done everything to bulid around Ricky by adding another WO to a new line and make this a more productive Offense.

If you read that Ricky was unhappy with the money thats a lie, if you read Ricky was unhappy getting the ball too much ,thats a lie, if you read that Ricky was unhappy with the team that is a lie. The only thing wrong with Ricky is he stop taking his medication and is being influenced by the wrong type of people and this team will suffer because of that only. Ricky never complained about getting the ball too much at Texas when he broke everysingle record in the nation so read and believe what you want but try to do some research before you prefess to know something about a team you don't even follow! :shakeno:

feelthepain said:
There is so little you know about this team, Ricky was not given the ball as much midway through last season and DW sat down with Ricky to figure out why he was not hitting the hole like he was the year before and DW, and Ricky watched extra film to figure out why this was happening after that Ricky's carries and numbers increased. At that Time Ricky's carries were down and he was complainig he wanted the ball more. What you don't understand is Ricky keeps changing his story as to why he is unhappy I don't think even he knows why he left. This team has done everything to bulid around Ricky by adding another WO to a new line and make this a more productive Offense.

If you read that Ricky was unhappy with the money thats a lie, if you read Ricky was unhappy getting the ball too much ,thats a lie, if you read that Ricky was unhappy with the team that is a lie. The only thing wrong with Ricky is he stop taking his medication and is being influenced by the wrong type of people and this team will suffer because of that only. Ricky never complained about getting the ball too much at Texas when he broke everysingle record in the nation so read and believe what you want but try to do some research before you prefess to know something about a team you don't even follow! :shakeno:
Unfortunatley i agree with how u looka t this situation. I still believe we have a good team, but thts beside the point. Id love to be able to believe were in a good situation here, but my mind wont let me believe tht. I kno tht i think were in trouble, and the D and Feeley(i hope he starts now more then ever) are gonna have to step up big time.

I think think the Bills will never win again so I agree with Bonedoc. In fact you guys should give us Willis MaGahee right away.

Back
Top Bottom