A coach: Bullying scandal overblown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A coach: Bullying scandal overblown

Let's wait for the investigation to finish before we let theses morons off the hook!

Not letting anyone off the hook. At the same time though, with what we do know, the fact it is a lead story on NBC's Today Show and has been talked about in great length on CNN and Fox News shows it is overblown. There was a story in my local newspaper today(here in Pennsylvania) where they interviewed multiple high school coaches about the topic of "bullying in the locker room" and the whole story was based off the "scandal in Miami". Doesn't really matter what the investigation finds, it should never have been as big of a story as it has been.

Jon Martin has created the biggest distraction ever in the league. Not hyperbolic here. I really believe this.

Not letting anyone off the hook. At the same time though, with what we do know, the fact it is a lead story on NBC's Today Show and has been talked about in great length on CNN and Fox News shows it is overblown. There was a story in my local newspaper today(here in Pennsylvania) where they interviewed multiple high school coaches about the topic of "bullying in the locker room" and the whole story was based off the "scandal in Miami". Doesn't really matter what the investigation finds, it should never have been as big of a story as it has been.

It's taking the same arc as Steroids.

Notice how nobody really gives a **** about that now, despite the fact that
it's still going on?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/13/3751362/miami-dolphins-coach-bullying.html

The coach was overheard saying outside the team’s training facility Wednesday: “This is the most overblown story.”

Then, making obvious what he was discussing, the coach added: “Everybody knows Richie [Incognito] has a past.”

He might have said that, but I bet that coach -- whoever he is -- has updated his resume in the last two weeks.

Sometimes people just don't learn, even when everyone gets fired. Dick Cheney worked in the Nixon White House and has said many times the main thing he took away from it was not that Nixon did anything wrong, but that the president needs to be isolated from responsibility and prosecution better.

Reminds of that old saying, "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." I just went and looked up the quote to make sure of the wording. It's Upton Sinclair. Which makes sense.

Richie Incognito has a past? Judging from some of the stuff I've read on here, you'd think he's the Dalai Lama.

Or according to the bloviating media hypocrites a cross between David Duke and Ted Bundy

Back
Top Bottom