A few roster moves today- Steen, Allen, Scott | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few roster moves today- Steen, Allen, Scott

Nate Allen is like the little bits of kale that stay intact despite blowing through your anus in an explosive deluge of bloody diarrhea. Please don't ever put on a Dolphins uniform again...
This may be the strangest metaphor I’ve ever heard lol

BTW, I know some people might be thinking that Scott might get some playing time at WR which he might but I believe the reason he'll be active is the fact that Drake, who is one of our better ST's player will now be a bigger part of the offense so they'll need someone to replace him and Allen is out for the year so they're playing Thomas at FS who might be our best player on ST's so I doubt Scott will be on offense much if at all, at least till TJM comes back to start at S and Thomas can go back to ST's full time

Ozzy rules!!

On the topic of Michael Thomas filling in until McDonald gets back, does this guy irritate anyone else? I know he's great in the community and like a captain on the team or something, but he reminds me of the guy in HS we let run through the cheerleader line first with the ball in his hand entering the field so he felt important. Never took off his letterman's jacket and thought he was the face of the team, but the role given him was generally something completely simple and unimportant. You always see pics of Thomas after games pumping his chest after a win and you think back to try to remember if you saw him make a single play - it's like the camera finds this guy. If they won the super bowl he'd be the one with goggles splashing champaign everywhere... but in reality, he doesn't seem like a very good football player to me.

On the topic of Michael Thomas filling in until McDonald gets back, does this guy irritate anyone else? I know he's great in the community and like a captain on the team or something, but he reminds me of the guy in HS we let run through the cheerleader line first with the ball in his hand entering the field so he felt important. Never took off his letterman's jacket and thought he was the face of the team, but the role given him was generally something completely simple and unimportant. You always see pics of Thomas after games pumping his chest after a win and you think back to try to remember if you saw him make a single play - it's like the camera finds this guy. If they won the super bowl he'd be the one with goggles splashing champaign everywhere... but in reality, he doesn't seem like a very good football player to me.

25cabf6e848ec8db5331dfca8d2e3bcf--nfl-miami-dolphins-tom-brady.jpg

but yeah, your point stands, he's a career special teamer, and he's good at it. Sucks he is our best option at fs right now

Just for a game and IMO Allen was not that great.

25cabf6e848ec8db5331dfca8d2e3bcf--nfl-miami-dolphins-tom-brady.jpg

but yeah, your point stands, he's a career special teamer, and he's good at it. Sucks he is our best option at fs right now

Should only be for 1 game if I'm not mistaken. Super-pumped to watch T.J make his debut next Monday night, we need him bad.

Back
Top Bottom