A little something for the Saban haters. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little something for the Saban haters.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Eat ****. Nick Saban is a ****ing beast. What a job he has done with Bama. Too bad he wasnt good at picking players in the NFL. With the right GM, Saban would be a beast in the league too. Best coach in the country.

Congrats Coach Saban on destroying the Gators and Tim Teblow in the SEC Championship and good luck in the national title game. :woot:

Saban is still a douchebag. I am happy for the Alabama players but I will never root for Saban, who is nothing but a liar.

Great coaches and great coaches in the NFL aren't the same thing. Saban, is an amazing college coach. He is a mediocre NFL coach.

Saban is still a douchebag. I am happy for the Alabama players but I will never root for Saban, who is nothing but a liar.

Nick Saban did the right thing. If his heart isn't in professional football then he needed to get out. I respect the hell out of Nick Saban and don't blame him one bit for leaving and Dolphin fans shouldn't either. When it's all said and done, this guy will be the greatest coach in college football history.

WV, it's good to see that others see and respect the greatness of Nick Saban. I'm tired of Dolphin fans crying about the way the guy left Miami. Good for Nick Saban and I'll DEFINITELY be rooting for that guy in the title game. There's no doubt that I'm one of the most excited persons in the country over what he just did to the Gators. Those rednecks can suck it.

ROLL TIDE!

Our "owner" Wayne H. did the most lying..not Nick..if you can't see that or
know all that went on back then ,..well you're just sheep.

Nick Saban did the right thing. If his heart isn't in professional football then he needed to get out. I respect the hell out of Nick Saban and don't blame him one bit for leaving and Dolphin fans shouldn't either. When it's all said and done, this guy will be the greatest coach in college football history.

WV, it's good to see that others see and respect the greatness of Nick Saban. I'm tired of Dolphin fans crying about the way the guy left Miami. Good for Nick Saban and I'll DEFINITELY be rooting for that guy in the title game. There's no doubt that I'm one of the most excited persons in the country over what he just did to the Gators. Those rednecks can suck it.

ROLL TIDE!

So great he is a great college coach.....he still doesn't have any integrity. He's no different then Bobby Petrino and Rich Rodriguez.

I didn't know Nick Saban was from West Virginia til a few weeks ago.

Come home Nick!!

Florida losing and Tim Tebow crying on national tv = priceless...Thank you Alabama for making my weekend.

BTW Tim Tebow, Superman doesn't cry...GO CANES!

I don't care about Saban as long as he's not coaching any of my favorite teams. His press conferences verify what a lowlife he is, the scowls and contempt to anyone who dares to question him.

So great he is a great college coach.....he still doesn't have any integrity. He's no different then Bobby Petrino and Rich Rodriguez.

Honestly, eff integrity. This is America. You go where your heart is and you go where the money is. Nick's heart was in college football and the money was in college football. It was a win/win for Nick Saban and a win/win for the Miami Dolphins.

In the end this is a business and it's really no different than your job. When you decide you'd like another job you don't tell your boss you're gonna start looking in advance because you depend on that job to support your family. But you're interesting in a career move. You look. You listen to offers. And you job B paying Y comes calling and offering you hand job A paying X out to dry. That's how America works.

Great coaches and great coaches in the NFL aren't the same thing. Saban, is an amazing college coach. He is a mediocre NFL coach.

I think he could have been a great NFL coach, he just didn't deserve total control.

Back
Top Bottom