A question for you guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?

I'm trying to think of the times a franchise had 3 elite QBs back-to-back-to-back, Coming up empty. I've liked GB since Farve so I wish no ill, . . . unless it's GB v. MIA

Love is the question mark, he may be vg or be Zach Wilson, time will tell

Lots of Packer fans think he is going to be bad.
You know how that goes, never know until the season starts. Expect ups and downs but look for progress and the "it" factor of making some big plays ion big moments.

I think Love showed enough last year that the Pack are willing to end the Dram and move on from Rodgers. That is being under reported in all the Sturm und Drang around Pat MCafee's favorite narcissist.

If GB thought they were going to crash without Rodgers they would not be moving him.

Now they might be wrong but I saw enough of Love to think they will be fine with him at QB.

Probably not better than last year and they were not a playoff team with Rodgers.

The Vikes are going to regress significantly in terms of W/L. The Bears will be better but not good and Detroit(yes Detroit)looks to be on the come for real.

I think GB could finish as high as 2nd in the division but they will be battling Minn for that spot.

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
I'm originally from Bakersfield, where I was a HS ref. I worked a number of Love's games and I NEVER thought he was a pro prospect... so I've already been surprised by his career.

Selfishly, I hope he ends up being great. It makes for a better bar story, especially now when I live in Minnesota and they all hate you.

;)

Back
Top Bottom