A question for you guys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I honestly hope the Bears take over that division. I am a Justin Fields fan. I also like Detroit because they have never been to a Super Bowl. I guess what I’m saying is I hope y’all lose every game unless you are playing against our opponents in the AFC.

First off, take the year off from the Pack and root for the Dolphins!!

The NFC has the weaker of QB play in NFL, I don’t see Love anywhere near the top QBs in the conference. Sorry, just giving my honest opinion if AR couldn’t get it done with this group, I don’t see Love fairing much better!
Not wanting him to fail, wish him all the success in the world.
I don’t see LaFleur/coaches getting him to the level of “greatness” you seek for the many years to come.
Hope I’m wrong for your sake GBpackers10.
I can envision GB drafting a QB in the upcoming draft if Zack Wilson isn’t part of the compensation pkg
you’ll receive for the douchebag your sending to NY.
Packers are a classy traditional and well respected organization amongst the league, not tired of them or wishing them failure.

I think the Packers will be looking for a new QB after the 2023 season. I don’t think Love is the answer in Green Bay. Right now I believe the Vikings and Lions are the best teams in your division and the Bears will be better than the Packers by the 2024 season.

The Packers had a long run with great QB’s but now the fans in Green Bay are going to see what it’s like when your QB is merely mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom