A question for you guys | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I don’t expect Rodgers to be any more successful in NY than Bret Fav-ray was before him.

Dude is 39 and walking into a meat grinder division with at least 2 teams better than the one he’s going to.

The Jests interest in former Packers QB’s is getting comical at this point. Go find and develop your own QB for pete’s sake.

Honestly, I don't really care what happens to the Packers, although it would be nice if they can win right after Rodgers leaves, but I am not sure Love can be successful without any receivers. You don't have any of those right now.

Lions and Bears definitely gonna be heading upwrds this year. Vikes will be in the mix. It leaves you guys at the bottom. Who knows maybe you can draft that college QB with the number 1 pick next year? The one that said he wanted to play for us.

You got rid of a distraction. I know franchise QB don't fall off trees but Rodgers have become a locker room and franchise problem. The Jets are ****in' stupid for playing games with his dumbass anyway.

If I was in the Jets front office I'd say "yo you want to get rid of ole' Twat Knot, I'll give you this, if you want to play **** around, bye bye.". In case Rodgers hasn't noticed, he ain't playing for Green Bay and there ain't a lot of suitors knocking at the door of his dark, tiny cabin.
He will just have to be satisfied being a NFL GM and a Sports Talk show host.
Too bad. - LOL

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
Since you're not in the AFC...honestly...it doesn't really matter to me. If you had been in the AFC, it'd be a different story.

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
GB why not just meet us in the Super Bowl this year////// Love lights it up and WTF look the Packers shock the world...propelled by their fans right to the promised land....

Yet so close they were. but the fins win and Love the Packers who made it easy

We had 30 years of HOF QB play well before you guys. So I doubt many are tired of GB, especially since they aren’t a division or conference rival.

I expect the Pack to still be pretty good.

I'm trying to think of the times a franchise had 3 elite QBs back-to-back-to-back, Coming up empty. I've liked GB since Farve so I wish no ill, . . . unless it's GB v. MIA
Did u forget Chad Pennington - Chad Henne - Ryan Tannehill. : )

Hey GB. That's the big question, right? You don't really know what you have and you're hoping that the GB bench and tutelage behind another GB QB legend is going to spit out another star QB. But, who knows? Do the Packers see the same potential star power in him? They didn't deal AR out of a position of strength. It was either deal him and get a nice trade package or watch him retire. He had soured on the Packers though I think he'd sour on anyone that didn't relentlessly feed his planet sized ego. Watching Hard Knocks is revolting not because it's the Jets but because they are just slobbering over him.

I guess time will tell.

No offense because I don’t really care about Packers talk but I hope he sucks. I hope every QB sucks except for Fins QBs

Ya the last time the Packers had a question mark at QB was when the Don "The Majik Man" Majkowski was there in the late 80's and early 90's. It's been a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom