A question for you guys | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

The Jets had three great ones in a row - Darnold, Wilson, Mike White

I’m rooting for the Lions and my man Dan Campbell
The thing is, Jets fans probably thought all three were franchise quarterbacks. I remember one who used to post here, kept referring to Mark Sanchez as a franchise quarterback.

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
I've never hated the Pack, even though we should have beat you guys your last couple visits down in Miami. Philbin being especially stupid giving Rodgers 2 timeouts for zero reason at all very late in the game.

Wow, that's cool because apparently even his own family doesn't like him as a person. Maybe it's the man bun, who knows?

https://nypost.com/article/inside-aaron-rodgers-controversial-relationship-with-his-family/

I'm in no rush to defend Rodgers, but you've never had family that you didn't get along with? Or worse, family members that stabbed you in the back?

Who knows who's at fault there, but at least he's trying to keep it private. I can respect that.

Why the **** is this a thread on a Fins forum?

I hope we destroy Rodgers. I don’t give a **** about Packers or their QB because we don’t play this season. **** the Jets!

Last edited:
I'm in no rush to defend Rodgers, but you've never had family that you didn't get along with? Or worse, family members that stabbed you in the back?

Who knows who's at fault there, but at least he's trying to keep it private. I can respect that

All I know is that if you are estranged from your ENTIRE family for multiple years then it's a YOU problem and not a THEM problem. Allegedly. I don't know, I don't care, and frankly the only thing i know is that I cannot wait until Christian Wilkins gets so far under Mr. Manbun's skin that he retreats into a permanent darkness retreat and takes all of ESPN with him. Screw A-a-a-a-aron Rodgers and screw the Jets. I think we call agree on that.

Also, thank you for voting for me earlier this year....now let's get you to the top of the 7 day psosters like you deserve for supporting BcPhins
Someone necromancy's this thread to thank someone else for a vote which has nothing to do with this thread, and now it's 3 additional pages of conversation on a topic that was started 6 months ago.

Sounds about right.

Someone necromancy's this thread to thank someone else for a vote which has nothing to do with this thread, and now it's 3 additional pages of conversation on a topic that was started 6 months ago.

Sounds about right.

Have we got something else to talk about? - LOL

Seriously, the time between when the roster is decided, and our first game are the worst - just the worst, in terms of anything "football knowledge" based to talk about. We know who we have, we know who we play, and not one poster here has got a clue about the real game planning going on by the teams.

Does that stop us from "forecasting" those unknown game plans and then arguing about if they are right or not?

Not a chance in hell. - LOL

All I know is that if you are estranged from your ENTIRE family for multiple years then it's a YOU problem and not a THEM problem. Allegedly. I don't know, I don't care, and frankly the only thing i know is that I cannot wait until Christian Wilkins gets so far under Mr. Manbun's skin that he retreats into a permanent darkness retreat and takes all of ESPN with him. Screw A-a-a-a-aron Rodgers and screw the Jets. I think we call agree on that.
I've been estranged from my family for more than 3 decades. Me being the youngest, I think it's more of "THEM" problem.

Back
Top Bottom