A question for you guys | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I think Love showed enough last year that the Pack are willing to end the Dram and move on from Rodgers. That is being under reported in all the Sturm und Drang around Pat MCafee's favorite narcissist.

If GB thought they were going to crash without Rodgers they would not be moving him.

Now they might be wrong but I saw enough of Love to think they will be fine with him at QB.

Probably not better than last year and they were not a playoff team with Rodgers.

The Vikes are going to regress significantly in terms of W/L. The Bears will be better but not good and Detroit(yes Detroit)looks to be on the come for real.

I think GB could finish as high as 2nd in the division but they will be battling Minn for that spot.
💯 true

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
I have never had ill feelings towards GB, unless playing my Phins LOL. So I hope Love succeeds and takes that division.

I look forward to the Vikings crashing and burning now that Flores is their DC.

Being a sports fan, I've held the Frozen Tundra & it's team with high esteem.

I don't really hate any NFC team. It's just never manifested cuz the regular season goal is the post season & the NFC has very little bearing on that.

So good luck to you, GB.

Kinda self absorbed to think us Dolfans care about the Packers. I mean you're not even in the same conference...nor are you relevant anymore.

Nobody gets 3 franchise QB careers in a row.

Yeah, it’s y’all’s turn to blow goats for nickels. :lol:
In some ways I hope Love turns out to be a another good/great QB.
I hope he doesn't follow Farve or Rodgers on the back end of his career.

The Jets had three great ones in a row - Darnold, Wilson, Mike White

I’m rooting for the Lions and my man Dan Campbell
You had me confused when I tried to make sense out of your first line, then I saw your second line and knew you were still on the "brain transplant" list. - LOL

You had me confused when I tried to make sense out of your first line, then I saw your second line and knew you were still on the "brain transplant" list. - LOL
I’m reminded there are teams who’ve had it worse than us w QBs (Jets) and droughts (Lions). Always liked the Lions and Vikings for some reason. And no secret I loved Dan Campbell and how he turned that dreadful Philbin season into a fun one for the players, fans and all

You got rid of a distraction. I know franchise QB don't fall off trees but Rodgers have become a locker room and franchise problem. The Jets are ****in' stupid for playing games with his dumbass anyway.

If I was in the Jets front office I'd say "yo you want to get rid of ole' Twat Knot, I'll give you this, if you want to play **** around, bye bye.". In case Rodgers hasn't noticed, he ain't playing for Green Bay and there ain't a lot of suitors knocking at the door of his dark, tiny cabin.
I like Rodgers as a person but I don't think he makes a good teammate.

Back
Top Bottom