A Question to all of you on this board..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question to all of you on this board.....

ohall said:
Something just ain't right with ppl like that. It's a freaking sport!

No darn way!

Oliver...

come on Ollie...you have 10 of each...you wouldn't give up one tiny little toe? :roflmao:

i'll serve up TWO pinky toes, but i want 3 strait undefeated seasons, in which we totally destroy the bills, jets and pats, and then kill the the cowboys by at least 52 points in each superbowl. and also marino back as starting qb, in 1984 form!

I'd give my ENTIRE right leg for the Fins to win the SB. Those who know me well understand my sacrifice. :roflmao:

Nope. Love the dolphins, but they are a team that plays a sport. They are a source of entertainment. I would only sacrifice a part or my whole body to help my kids or my family or you know something really life changing..

Sure!

I lopped off my little toe for a dynasty.

I just know I've got another in-grown toe nail coming on that lil sum b*tch!

Tim Bowens already tried the trading of a toe for a championship thang. It didn't work. It left our team unbalanced.

For those fans that would like to test the theory again, I would gladly man the lawn mower while you extend your extremities into the freshly sharpened blade. :samurai:

Many fans have destroyed massive amounts of brain cells while watching a Dolphin game...that doesn't work either.

As a non-believer of the premise, I would be willing to make a symbolic gesture and donate an outer crust of toe cheese for the cause.

In a Way, if you really analyze what we have done.....some of us have probably already traded a VITAL ORGAN for the Dolphins......OUR LIVER.

Think About it.......for you smokers.....if you get a little nervous during games...and you reach for that malboro....you are probably trading your lungs and future cancer for the Fins.....

Think about it......we are already killing ourselves with this team.

WE DESERVE A CHAMPIONSHIP DAMN IT!...WE ARE sacrificing already!

The fan in me wants to say yes. The reality of the question is that there is not a single Miami Dolphin alive that would even know if I died today. So, hell no. I want them to win (with all of my soul) but they need to do what it takes because they chose to play professional football. I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom