A Question to all of you on this board..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question to all of you on this board.....

I would absolutley do no such thing....what I might do is have Tom Brady kidnapped and have HIS pinky lopped off....any donations???

Section126 said:
My most was a question, and the most has been responded too, if you want, start your own thread with a new most by you.....then lighten up.

:roflmao:

davster82 said:
My left testicle, yes. My toe, no. Throws off your balance. But maybe if you do a left testicle and a right little toe, it would couterbalance everything back out.

Just the left testicle would make you a CORKSCREW!

canadainfin-fan said:
never but i would cut somones heart out just to make the playoffs :eek:
:roflmao:
If I could have the heart of a liberal, I'd place it on top of my TV everytime the Fins played.

Section126 said:
Would you amputate what you deem to be the most worthless finger or toe (pinky, small toe,...etc...) for a Dolphins Mini dynasty (2 superbowl championships in 3 years, etc...)?

The finger or toe I deem most worthless certainly wouldn't be one of my own, so... HELL YEAH, I WOULD!! No problem.

So bring out those Lombardi's, wouldja? :)

P4E said:
The finger or toe I deem most worthless certainly wouldn't be one of my own, so... HELL YEAH, I WOULD!! No problem.

So bring out those Lombardi's, wouldja? :)

Exactly, I know acouple of guys that are pretty big as$holes and are useless, you can have their toes and fingers. :evil:

Can i pick which team we beat in the superbowl?
:D

I would give a finger AND a toe for just ONE superbowl win! No need for a mini-dynasty, just give me one Lombardi!

Section126 said:
I was talking with a few friends of mine (Dolphin Fans)....

And was really surprised to hear their answer to this question:

Would you amputate what you deem to be the most worthless finger or toe (pinky, small toe,...etc...) for a Dolphins Mini dynasty (2 superbowl championships in 3 years, etc...)?

I answered HELL NO!

They all said absolutely.....

What is the thinking on this board?

Something just ain't right with ppl like that. It's a freaking sport!

No darn way!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom