A Question to all of you on this board..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question to all of you on this board.....

My left testicle, yes. My toe, no. Throws off your balance. But maybe if you do a left testicle and a right little toe, it would couterbalance everything back out.

Section126 said:
Would you amputate what you deem to be the most worthless finger or toe (pinky, small toe,...etc...) for a Dolphins Mini dynasty (2 superbowl championships in 3 years, etc...)?

For the Dolphins? Hell No. For the Heat? Maybe, atleast they have heart and effort.

Miami has the talent to do so themselves, just not the heart.

you know there is some poor dolphin fan that has been doing this sense the last time the phins won the super bowl and now he is just a stump

Hell, Take my pinky finger and my toe. Im tired of not making the playoffs so i will sacrifice my pinkey and little toe. And i hate feet anyways. lol

CirclingWagons said:
I wouldn't lose a digit, but i'd give up my unborn kid(s) to see the Bills win a superbowl

Hell CW, you have been spanking the monkey for nothing.

You should think about a winning season first!

Just an FYI, if we win the SB this year and next, Section 126 will be looking for all of you and your phalanges

Make 'em cut off their big toe so the can't wear sandals.

Jese wore sandals - nobody else should!

inFINSible said:
Yes, absolutely. The little piggy that had none.

Dude, where do you get your creepy pics and animations? You've got some good stuff.

evil wayne, I did myself with photoshop....the evil kitty, I "found" on another forum....:evil:

I've got some good ones saved on my cp....I'll send them to you in PM, if you want...

Back
Top Bottom