A reason WHY we should sign S.Smith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A reason WHY we should sign S.Smith

I see all these posts about people wanting S.Smith back and it blows my mind. This guy is the biggest pu**y I have ever seen play defense in the NFL. He runs away from contact against the run and he usually gets beat 90% of the time in the air. He is just a ****y yellow back who just wants a paycheck. If anybody could give me one logical reason why we should re-sign him I would love to hear it.
I don't share your point on Sean Smith. The guy did an outstanding job against some of the best receivers in the league.
Of course he isn't a true #1 CB, mostly because he isn't that fast, but he excels while covering big WR & TE on the red zone. He deserves a decent paycheck without breaking the bank for him.
I think he's worth of a $32 millions/5 years contract with close to $12 millions of warranted money. That's $6.4 millions of average salary, well below of Cromartie's

If Sean smith isn't that good then why do we have to keep him? You all that are saying we need to keep him because he is the best corner on our roster are crazy. If he isn't good enough let him walk. That is what the problem is with Miami, mediocre is good enough for them. Why would keep somebody that is just ok. That's just plain dumb. I stand by my post that smith is absolutely horrible and don't see how anybody could think that he can cover or tackle. Unbelievable!!!!

I will be like everybody else and say smith is awful. Can't cover or tackle but I would resign him! Keeping crap like smith around and we will never stop Brady. People amaze me on here sometimes.

Pretty easy he is the best we have for now at a position we are thin at so logically you try and resign then guy

Back
Top Bottom