A T-Hill Prophecy? Our Most Successful Drafted and FA QBs All Wore Double Digits! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A T-Hill Prophecy? Our Most Successful Drafted and FA QBs All Wore Double Digits!

If you spend your time writing this silly stuff, your time cannot be that valuable.

I wrote that last night when my time is my own, again as a positive and hopeful spin beyond the "Tannehill won't win more than 4-6 games" negative thread clutter; on the other hand you'd probably be surprised how valuable my 8:45-9:30AM mornings often turn out to be. Nice but transparently silly attempt to deflect. :up:

This is one of these threads you should quietly walk about from and hope people forget you wrote it.

So would have merely passing it by rather than purposely wasting time to crap on it confirm, or only suggest you wrestle with poor impulse control above and beyond the obvious?

P.S. I'm not calling our future franchise 1st round QB by some goofy hippity hoppity nick name.

That's too ****ing funny - and ironic considering your own peculiarly goofy one (see I can show some restraint there) -something I've long thought, but have always demonstrated the maturity to ignore.

But do not let that stop you V-Ark :up:

Not to worry: beyond reminding me that I'm running low on flushable wipes, your input won't give me even a millisecond of pause for cause :up:

Wow.. slooooooooooooow time of year...so our most successful QBs had double digits, huh?? Well they wore shoulder pads too...does that count ??

Not to worry: beyond reminding me that I'm running low on flushable wipes, your input won't give me even a millisecond of pause for cause :up:

Yes, it is clear that you are not thinking about what I've saying at all...........:rolleyes2:

I did believe that I made a good and obvious observation that we have had great success with our 1st round QBs. This is a old debate that we have had here and on other Dolphin fans sites for many years. I think we drafted Dan Marino 20 years ago and have not drafted a QB in the 1st round since.

I'm sorry V-Ark if I came across as being rude but I thought your thread starting post was you just being silly (which I'm all for, silly is good). I did not understand that you were being serious.

:tank:

I think the number is irrelevent.

The key here is that they finally drafted a QB in the 1st round for the third time in Dolphin history....the first two went to the hall of fame and led this team to Superbowls.

The odds of finding a great quarterback are infinitely higher in round one than anywhere else.

Incidently, Woodley was very mediocre and no exception to anything, he had a top rated defense and it was only his ineptitude that cost the Dolphins a third world championship in Superbowl 17, a game that the Dolphins were leading after 3 quarters.

I think the number is irrelevent.

The key here is that they finally drafted a QB in the 1st round for the third time in Dolphin history....the first two went to the hall of fame and led this team to Superbowls.

The odds of finding a great quarterback are infinitely higher in round one than anywhere else.

Incidently, Woodley was very mediocre and no exception to anything, he had a top rated defense and it was only his ineptitude that cost the Dolphins a third world championship in Superbowl 17, a game that the Dolphins were leading after 3 quarters.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but this is the fourth quarterback that we have taken in the first round. A lot of people forget about Rick Norton, taken second overall in the 1966 draft.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but this is the fourth quarterback that we have taken in the first round. A lot of people forget about Rick Norton, taken second overall in the 1966 draft.

Well that was the AFL.

In the NFL draft hew went in the 2nd round

Well that was the AFL.

In the NFL draft hew went in the 2nd round

That is true, but the poster stated that this would the third time in DOLPHINS history that a quarterback was taken in the first round. He was drafted by Miami in the first round and by Cleveland in the second. It doesn't matter that it was the AFL draft, he was talking about Dolphin history. Again, not trying to start anything, just trying to report accurate information. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom