A-Train | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Train

JTBRLZ

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just heard on ESPN on NFL Live that since Thomas Jones did so well, the Bears should try to trade Anthony Thomas to the Dolphins for a draft pick. This isn't a rumor or anything, just an idea by Salsbury, but would you be interested in A-Train?

JTBRLZ said:
Just heard on ESPN on NFL Live that since Thomas Jones did so well, the Bears should try to trade Anthony Thomas to the Dolphins for a draft pick. This isn't a rumor or anything, just an idea by Salsbury, but would you be interested in A-Train?
not for a 2005 draft pick - we already sent 2 away for AJF and Boston. We would have to trade a 2006 pick or a player IMO; but I do not see the FO seeing that big a need for a RB yet.

JTBRLZ said:

Miami does NOT need a RB.They need a WR and a LT/RT because both Wade Smith and Vernon Carey are guards.

musphinzfan said:
both Wade Smith and Vernon Carey are guards.
:confused: :nono: Wade Smith is definitely a LT - whether a good one or not that his natural position. All the coaches seems to think that Carey will be our starting RT one day since that is what we drafted him to do: :hmmm:

i would love to get a-train cause hes a hard runner and a good guy

musphinzfan said:
Miami does NOT need a RB.They need a WR and a LT/RT because both Wade Smith and Vernon Carey are guards.
I agree they need a WR and dont need a RB....but what in the hel| are u smoking? Wade Smith is a LT, and would most likley be a very poor guard. Vernon Carey can play tackle just as well as guard, but Miami wants him at tackle. Also they have very reliable backups in McIntosh and St.Clair.

Just a formality

dolphan39 said:
:confused: :nono: Wade Smith is definitely a LT - whether a good one or not that his natural position. All the coaches seems to think that Carey will be our starting RT one day since that is what we drafted him to do: :hmmm:
Don't you get the feeling that the coaches have already slotted Carey to start at RT on opening day?

TouchDown said:
Don't you get the feeling that the coaches have already slotted Carey to start at RT on opening day?
no, im actually a little worried. This is what i thot to earlier, but everything ive been hearing is St.Clair isnt looking any worse and that while Careys a mauler, hes gonna have to show more consistency to start.

Carey won't start.That's my hunch but who cares what I think? :shakeno:

FinFan24 said:
I agree they need a WR and dont need a RB....but what in the hel| are u smoking?

What are you BOTH smoking? Miami doesn't need a RB?? Dude, you be doing way too many doobies with Ricky I think.
Minor is not the answer. I don't know how many times I have seen good backups get put in the position of a starter, and they show why they are backups.
I would take A-Train or Onterrio Smith for just about any draft pick. The future is now.

We do need a WR and maybe a RB so tell them to throw in my other Michigan boy David Terrell and then i would be happy :D

A.J. Fin said:
What are you BOTH smoking? Miami doesn't need a RB?? Dude, you be doing way too many doobies with Ricky I think.
Minor is not the answer. I don't know how many times I have seen good backups get put in the position of a starter, and they show why they are backups.
I would take A-Train or Onterrio Smith for just about any draft pick. The future is now.
i kno a RB would deffinatley help, but i dont think its top priority. We shouldnt trade to get a new one. Sammy Morris, Minor, Russel, and Konrad are all enuff to get us thru. And if one of them breaks thru great. But if not we can make a run for Edge, without having to give up a pro-bowl DE or draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom