A Two QB Team?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Two QB Team??

The Jets? yes

Dolphins? uh, there may be a switcharoo, but only if the lead candidate is not getting it done.

No....whichever of the journeyman QB's we currently have may start in the beginning........but sooner or later this will be Tannehill's team. I don't see what your suggesting at all or any reason to speculate about it.

I really thing Garrard will beat out everyone for the job. Hold the job till Nov/Dec then they pass it off to Tannehill.

The fact Ross mentioned Moore as the starter was the kiss of death and I predict Moore isn't on the Week 1 roster! lol

Will Joe Philbin do the two player deal this season: The Moore and Tannehill Switch A Roo?

Curious minds want to know. :d-day:

Stupidest drivel I've read in a long time.

When in Joe Philbin's coaching history or Mike Sherman's coaching history have they ever used a two QB system? I'll answer....never.

Just because you think it's possible doesn't make it a possibility.

Thank you!

Seriously, it must be a slow day for creating things to worry about.

Will Joe Philbin do the two player deal this season: The Moore and Tannehill Switch A Roo?

Curious minds want to know. :d-day:
Nobody can be sure, but if Joe Philbin is consistent, he'll choice his starter by third game of pre-season and will try to go with him all season.
Unless there's a catastrophic injury or lack of efficiency he's going to stick with whoever he selects.

Also Tannehill is a future project. In order to make the best of this season and to put him closer to be ready on 2013, he's being considered as an option, but it makes sense to assume it's a two horse race between Moore and Garrard.

Ryan Tannehill has to grow in several aspects of the game.

Back
Top Bottom