A video on what ESPN has to say about the dolphins win. -AWESUM VIDEO- Very funny! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A video on what ESPN has to say about the dolphins win. -AWESUM VIDEO- Very funny!

The only part I didn't like about it was that it wasn't about the Dolphins Patriots win, it was about the Dolphins beating the Bears back in the 2006 season with Nick Saban.

At first I didn't find it too funny but I got the point. If you pay close attention there's a point to the video. ESPN never ever gives us credits and I think that's what that xmChemicalRx wanted to share with us. The end made me crack a smile!

At first I didn't find it too funny but I got the point. If you pay close attention there's a point to the video. ESPN never ever gives us credits and I think that's what that xmChemicalRx wanted to share with us. The end made me crack a smile!

WOW! Finally someone is smart enough to pick it up. God, there are so many sheep on here. I wanted to convey the point that espn didn't give us credit and it was funny. man get off my nuts people. thank you sabanhater for RESPECTFULLY saying that you didn't like the video. Damn I bet half the people here didn't watch the video, or think that "Epic movie" was the funniest movie produced. http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?u=13591

I want my 30 seconds back! Take your punk show on the road. Not here.

DickDiggler how am I supposed to take my "show" on the road? 30 seconds? it was 2 minutes long. I'm sorry in advance for misspelling your name. I figured I would just change it to how you wanted to be anyways.

DickDiggler how am I supposed to take my "show" on the road? 30 seconds? it was 2 minutes long. I'm sorry in advance for misspelling your name. I figured I would just change it to how you wanted to be anyways.

lmao. i think you mistook dirk for dick;) but don't get me wrong that was a funny vid

Back
Top Bottom