A year form now Charlie Weiss will be up for NFL jobs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A year form now Charlie Weiss will be up for NFL jobs

And what NFL team will be willing to pay the $20 Million buyout price for his services if he can't cut it at ND?????

Even if he can cut it at ND 21 mill is a lot to give ND, not to mention the contract Weis would ask for. He isnt going anywhere.

Even if he can cut it at ND 21 mill is a lot to give ND, not to mention the contract Weis would ask for. He isnt going anywhere.
I'm pretty sure the buyout reduces each year (probably in direct relation to his remaining salary). That said, I do agree that Charlie's not going anywhere for the next two years, at least.

I'm pretty sure the buyout reduces each year (probably in direct relation to his remaining salary). That said, I do agree that Charlie's not going anywhere for the next two years, at least.

:yes: I think it goes down $2Mil a year.

Makes sense, but that's still a big buyout a year or two from now.

If Tom Coughlin gets FIRED after next year (very likely) expect Charlie to get that GIants job.

He doesn't even have all of his players yet, give him a couple of more years.

That's the one job that will be opening up in the forseeable future that scares me, maybe the Cowboy job too.

The silly Dallas Media (who may I say are the dumbest people that ever breathed oxygen) think that they can seduce Stoops into comin to the Cowboys, who honestly wants to be in that mess? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom