Absolutely Nothing Has Changed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Absolutely Nothing Has Changed

My real complaint is we gave the Lawerence Timmons contract to another 32 player and guaranteed 3/4 of it. My other complaint is we over payed for 2 WRs when have spent so many resources on Wr the past 3 years. Kenny, Parker, Grant, Carroo, Ford, is enough. When have ever heard dominant wr Corp leading a team to a SB. With what Gave for Parker, Caroo, Wilson, and Amendola is embarrassing

Your complaint is the needs the team has haven’t been filled yet. It’s March 13. Take it down a few pegs.

The problem is money is tight, the signings so far don't make sense and now we are relying on draft picks to contribute immediately. Although recent drafts have been better than crap, do we really trust it will continue

Your complaint is the needs the team has haven’t been filled yet. It’s March 13. Take it down a few pegs.

No I am complaining we just over paid a 32 year vet, again, and gauranreed the majority of his contract. This has been the motto of this team. Miami has taken heat from every one from local to national media, for over paying vets on the wrong side of 30, and creating cap he’ll. If you don’t remember the list: Jarmon Bushrod, Mario Williams, Lawerence, Timmons, Arian Foster, just to name a few.

Let's see the finish product first for heavens sake.

Lmao these posts aren't supposed to be made until after the draft dude.

I know you're just chomping at the bit to complain but at least wait until FA actually starts.

Lmao these posts aren't supposed to be made until after the draft dude.

I know you're just chomping at the bit to complain but at least wait until FA actually starts.

I’m not chomping at the bit to complain, and the draft or the rest of free agency have nothing to do with over paying a 32 year old WR who is often injured. It has nothing to do with committing 24 million $ to an undersized WR who has never proven him self. It has nothing to do with the draft or rest of FA when you commit half of available cap space In free agency to two guys who will competeing for WR spots 3-6 while you have 4-5 holes at #1 at other positions.

A lot has happened in the NFL in the time before March 13. Outside of the draft there is really nothing to get excited about after the first wave of free agency which is almost over before free agency even starts. Sure there will be cuts but it's usually nothing extraordinary, just teams replacing bad players and bad contacts with average players and bad contracts.

A lot has happened in the NFL in the time before March 13. Outside of the draft there is really nothing to get excited about after the first wave of free agency which is almost over before free agency even starts. Sure there will be cuts but it's usually nothing extraordinary, just teams replacing bad players and bad contacts with average players and bad contracts.

Look at the deals taking place today. Tons of overpaying for players. If the comment had come even at the end of the week I would’ve given it more clout considering it would’ve given Miami multiple days to sign folks.

Look at the Jones restructuring. That saved 6 mil. It didn’t occur before the comment asking how Miami is going to fill needs.

All I’m saying is a little more time should’ve been given.

It has nothing to do with committing 24 million $ to an undersized WR who has never proven him self.

5'9" 205 isn't really undersized, and we only "committed" $12 million to him (his guarantee). He will likely make around $4.75 million this year. But rant on.

I’m not chomping at the bit to complain, and the draft or the rest of free agency have nothing to do with over paying a 32 year old WR who is often injured. It has nothing to do with committing 24 million $ to an undersized WR who has never proven him self. It has nothing to do with the draft or rest of FA when you commit half of available cap space In free agency to two guys who will competeing for WR spots 3-6 while you have 4-5 holes at #1 at other positions.
So what if we sign Sutton, draft Roquon and a seam TE. Addressed 4 positions of need right there.

I mean you act like we have no room for improvement any more. There are cards still left to be played and it makes no sense to complain 1 day before free agency. Let it play out and then complain.

So what if we sign Sutton, draft Roquon and a seam TE. Addressed 4 positions of need right there.

I mean you act like we have no room for improvement any more. There are cards still left to be played and it makes no sense to complain 1 day before free agency. Let it play out and then complain.

Signing Sitton would go along the what people are complaining about. Getting a 30+ year old player who has been injured the last 2 years. Applying yet another band-aid to a Guard issue we've had for many years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom