ACC....ouch! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ACC....ouch!

nick1 said:
you failed to mention Clemson who is currently #15, they have a very good team and could beat anyone in the Big East

Don't know about all that, WVU and Louisville could handle them easily.

Motion said:

I wouldn't say easily. I'm not gonna be a homer and say Clemson would beat both Louisville and West Virginia, but they would be close games. I think West Virginia is a great team, and deserve the spot they are in the rankings. I think Louisville was a great team to start the season and are still a very good team even without Bush and Brohm. I think if they played next week Clemson would beat Louisville in a close one and hang tough with West Virginia but lose in the end.

Motion said:
I doubt that, Clemson has a very explosive offense and a solid defense. Clemson just needs to stop the run of both WV and Louisville and they could win. no stopping the balanced Clemson offense, it would be a good game if either of them played Clemson but I think Clemson is better. lets see how WV and Lousville fair against Rutgers and Pitt before we call them top 10 teams. I don't beleive Louisville is, WV might be top 10 worthy

Kdawg954 said:
True, but none of those losses were to out of conference competition which should speak to the overall strength and depth of the conference. They went to a bowl game with a Freshman QB and almost upset Penn State in 3 OT's. The Miami problems is definetely not a "1 year thing" as u put it, but that is a given with the coaching problems. U forget it was only 2 years ago when Pittsburgh was getting spanked by Utah in a BCS bowl. I have no hate towards the Big EAst, I enjoy watching Louiville, Rutgers, West Va and company play, mainly because those teams/teams in the Big East recruit alot of South Florida/Florida players . . . but still doesn't mean they are a better conference to the ACC, especially after 4 games man.
Ahem..FSU lost to Florida

Back
Top Bottom