Adam Gase said suspended SLB Lawrence Timmons is "taking the steps to make it back." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase said suspended SLB Lawrence Timmons is "taking the steps to make it back."

FFI claims Gase said that in his Thurs press conference? I watched his Thursday press conference and he didn't say that????

Can anyone change this thread title unless they can confirm that Gase said the alleged quote? As far as I can tell Gase has only said "if he takes the right steps" NOT that "[Timmons] is taking the right steps"

I felt all along that Timmons would be back for the London game. Gase doesn't want to play Drew Brees without Timmons. We can beat the Jets without Timmons but not so sure about this defense facing Brees without him, he'll be back on the field in London.

By recent reports, Timmons doesn't want to play here. His heart is with the Stealers.
How can he be taking steps toward loving the fins? Using orange and green eye makeup?
Frankly the team should find a way to unload him with the least salary cap impact.
Sending him to the Browns would be a wonderful punitive action.

Back
Top Bottom