AFC EAST FA grades thus far? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST FA grades thus far?

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
What do you think, be realistic, put yours as well.

Pats- D- Only resigned moss

Jets-B-Big names, instant impact, but spent a little bit

Bills-C- Got alot better , added a few big names

Dolphins- C- came out strong the first day, but have been quiet recently, and havent added many instant impact players

No point in grading FA. None of the teams in the AFC east know if the players they sign will make a difference or they'll be the same old crap. If you want to grade Free AGency, then grade AFTER the season.

No point in grading FA. None of the teams in the AFC east know if the players they sign will make a difference or they'll be the same old crap. If you want to grade Free AGency, then grade AFTER the season.

Just having some fun

Well, he did say "thus far"...

I'd give the jets an A for effort and an A+ for blowing their whole bankroll. They get a B+ for acquiring over-aged, expensive, talented guys.

Bills did pretty good. I'd give em a B+ so far.

The Patsies get a C-. They managed to re-sign Moss (their top priority IMO) and let go of Gafney and Stallworth- 2 players that are over rated IMO.

They re-signed Tedy "heart attack" Brusci after offering Zach Thomas his job! That's gotta count for something!

I'm just happy knowing that all three opponents have improved and there shouldn't be a clean sweep of the division by the Patsies for a (chris or jake) long, long time!

I'd give the jets an A for effort and an A+ for blowing their whole bankroll. They get a B+ for acquiring over-aged, expensive, talented guys.

The Patsies get a C-. They managed to re-sign Moss (their top priority IMO) and let go of Gafney and Stallworth- 2 players that are over rated IMO.

They re-signed Tedy "heart attack" Brusci after offering Zach Thomas his job! That's gotta count for something!

I'm just happy knowing that all three opponents have improved and there shouldn't be a clean sweep of the division by the Patsies for a (chris or jake) long, long time!

:sidelol:

I'd go

Pats :D, only brought back Moss and got TB back.

Bills: B; solid job in picking up Stroud.

Jets: B; only b/c I LOL them @ Signing Pace for 5 yrs 42M 22M Guarenteed.

Phins: B+/A-; On the verge of getting that A-, if they would sign someone like Javon Walker, but they came out storming the 1st day.

Every team did some good things and every teams made some potentially questionable moves. I'd say the Fins, Bills and Jets got better while the Pats got worse.

Dolphins- Great Friday with a lot of depth, special teams help, and solid starters on the offensive and defensive line.

Bills- Bryan Johnson is likely to sign there and they got some much needed help on the defensive line with Stroud.

Jets- Caught some huge names but they are commiting cap suicide. Pace and Faneca has the Jets strapped for a few years while the inability to trade Robertson hurts them big time.

Pats- Loss some key parts but brought back their key guy in Moss.

Jets -B They've made some big additions.

Dolphins- C+ multiple additions, but mostly roll players. Smiley and Wolford are decent signings

Bills-C Only one addition worthy of speaking.

*Pats-C (They did resign Randy)

Over aged talent?

Porter comes to mind.

Well, with FA not being over yet I can;t really grade anyone, but I personally think the Bills are going to be a very good team down the road. They have a young players on offense that could be studs I mean look at this 3-5 years later. Trent Edwards, Marshwan Lynch, Lee Evans, Bryant Johnson, the whole AFC East has gotten to be contenders fast, we better start to catch up fast.

I didn't realize signing random backups to fill spots on the team equated to a decent grade. Doesn't free agency usually work with the signing of QUALITY players? Not backups who nobody wanted.

I didn't realize signing random backups to fill spots on the team equated to a decent grade. Doesn't free agency usually work with the signing of QUALITY players? Not backups who nobody wanted.

Smiley and Wolford will most likely be starters.

Back
Top Bottom