Afc East free agency breakdown - ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East free agency breakdown - ESPN

I'm praying to God that Jones is our playmaker at safety. I think he can be, and I think he will be. With the drafting of Wilson and the likely cutting of Culver, I think they will start playing him at strong safety to see what he is capable of there. Something tells me he would be a better FS, but the front office seems insistent on Clemons being there and not at SS. From my understanding, the FS and SS positions are pretty similar in Nolan's system so it may not be a problem.

QB, RB, OLB, OG/OT, and TE are the priorities in that order.[/QUOTE

imo we need QB RB OLB TE OG/OT in that order but with the cap space we have id say imo take care of the 2 biggest needs QB RB first and if we have the cap space then worrie about the rest but we NEED to take care of the 2 top needs first

Safety? We don't need no f'ing help at safety. Yeremiah Bell and Reshad Jones all day. Throw in the speedy Clemons. We may need some depth there but we are FINE. Our positions of need are RB, TE and QUARTERBACK. Also it won't hurt to stockpile some more LBers.

A better saftey will only help our pass rush or a defense that can actually catch the ball.

Safety? We don't need no f'ing help at safety. Yeremiah Bell and Reshad Jones all day. Throw in the speedy Clemons. We may need some depth there but we are FINE. Our positions of need are RB, TE and QUARTERBACK. Also it won't hurt to stockpile some more LBers.

We have two LBers coming back this season we played a total of one game last season. How many more do we need before we stunt their growth.

1st thing over anything i want to see us get some real competition for Henne. Then everything else. If we can sign maybe todd heap (he is supposed to be cut today) i'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom