AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

I didn't say Penny is the best QB in the league. However, he's a veteran, a game manager, and the best Qb we have right now. The 5 of you need to get real.

Real? A mediocre no arm qb who has no history of winning the big game. That is real. A dink and dunk qb. That is real.
MIA's season will depend on the running game, cause Penny can't lead a team w/ his lack of skill set. But then again that not just my opinion. Ask Michael Irvin. He hit the nail on the head last week w/ his prediction.

Real? A mediocre no arm qb who has no history of winning the big game. That is real. A dink and dunk qb. That is real.
MIA's season will depend on the running game, cause Penny can't lead a team w/ his lack of skill set. But then again that not just my opinion. Ask Michael Irvin. He hit the nail on the head last week w/ his prediction.
He's the best QB we have. It's not like we are winning the SB this year. We are still in year 2 of the 4 year rebuilding plan.

Why would we upgrade the QB position when we have Henne?

Thank god you're not a HC. Let's trade a 2nd round pick for a FA QB.

Why waste a 2nd round pick then on a part time clip board holder?

I guess Quincy Carter lite is what you see as a good use of a 2nd round pick.

The Pats are going to get swept this year. I can feel it.

This is the first game since Miami beat them 20-0 that NE hasn't scored TD.

I guess your realist prediction of it being over, was silly, but right.

NYJ and that running game is what will keep them solid on offense this year. Sanchez will be asked to nothing more than what Flacco was asked to do. Make 1-2 key throws a game, and let the defensive scheme punch the other team in the mouth.

Would be funny to see a Bills-like collapse, but I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom