AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

I don't like how the thread was moved. Now Jet fans are going to hijack the thread.

Who cares!!! they deserve it. They beat "the" sb fav....instead of layin an egg against the vaunted "playoff team".

Please. I wanted NE to come back to make you look like an idiot.

Anyways, the Pats don't look like themselves. I wish Buffalo didn't choke.

I know you did, just like you hope Pennington can play like something he's not and beat a decent football team!

Please. I wanted NE to come back to make you look like an idiot.

Anyways, the Pats don't look like themselves. I wish Buffalo didn't choke.

Egg on whose face? And the Jets fans can come in and talk w/ you. I won't degrade, talk down their team. They aren't just meeting expectations, they are beating them, thus far this season. I want to feel that way about MIA.

Can't wait to play the jets, our high powered Offense will score all over the crappy jets defense when Chad Henne steps in, and makes there rookie QB look like a school girl.

Egg on whose face? And the Jets fans can come in and talk w/ you. I won't degrade, talk down their team. They aren't just meeting exectations, they are beating them, thus far this season. I want to feel that way about MIA.

Won't happen until you get a real QB....

Back
Top Bottom