Afc east | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc east

Jets aren't winning anything with either Geno or Fitzpatrick. They both stink.

So this is one of those sad cases where I actually have to say, the Jets management is doing a good job. They're not overpaying a bad quarterback.

I'm not sure the Jets HC or GM could survive after this season if Fitz decides not to come back.

Jets aren't winning anything with either Geno or Fitzpatrick. They both stink.

So this is one of those sad cases where I actually have to say, the Jets management is doing a good job. They're not overpaying a bad quarterback.

I agree, we aren't going anywhere w/ either. Unfortunately for you guys you paid a similar QB big $.

I'm not sure the Jets HC or GM could survive after this season if Fitz decides not to come back.

No jobs are on the line over Fitz unless we gave him a big, long term deal. That would be fireable.

They'll be fine. They won't be fired after this season unless things go completely disastrously, and things won't go completely disastrously solely because Ryan Fitzpatrick decided to take his ball and go home.

Brandon Marshall can bail Geno Smith out on bad throws just as easily as he did with Fitzy.

if Brady is healthy they win the division, if he gets a season ending injury early in the year then the division is up for grabs.

I wouldn't say up for grabs. Even without Brady they still have the best coach/GM. With a healthy Brady they are 90% to win the division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins about 3% each. Without Brady I would put them at 40% to win the division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins at 20% each.

I wouldn't say up for grabs. Even without Brady they still have the best coach/GM. With a healthy Brady they are 90% to win the division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins about 3% each. Without Brady I would put them at 40% to win the division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins at 20% each.

w/ a healthy Brady they are 99.99999999999% chance to win, w/o Bready they'd have 30-40% or so chance to win. The only 2 non Brady seasons in the BB era they haven't won the division.

Even with the suspension

Pats
Jets
Fins
Bills

There's no way the Jets are dumber enough to not sign Fitz. That locker room will implode in less than a week. Especially with that schedule. If they don't and roll with Geno lol their looking at a top ten pick.

The Bills got worse and still have Rex. Taylor is very limited and played worse the 2nd time around against all division foes.

We have just enough talent to keep up with those teams. Somewhere around 7-9 like it has been. The Pats are actually pretty loaded even without Brady.

Back
Top Bottom