afc is WIDE open | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

afc is WIDE open

suddenly those road games against baltimore oakland and denver dont look quite as tough. even the chiefs looked like garbage yesterday.

if cutler can play like he did against san diego and the 2nd half yesterday we got a shot to be a playoff team, assuming the defense is legit. yesterday really changed my outlook on the season, if we beat the jets and get to 4-2 (which we should) suddenly getting to 10-6 isnt that daunting.
Dirty game played by Pitt yesterday. They won't be able to do that crap on the road. Here's one example:

Baltimore's offense has looked every bit as bad as ours. Flacco has thrown a pick in every game I believe.
Oakland...I really don't know what's going on with them. Cooper is dropping passes left and right, defense is not playing as well as last year, no running game even with Marshawn. Baffling.
Denver...Vance Joseph...enough said.
Chiefs are still the top team IMO.

Dirty game played by Pitt yesterday. They won't be able to do that crap on the road. Here's one example:

Baltimore's offense has looked every bit as bad as ours. Flacco has thrown a pick in every game I believe.
Oakland...I really don't know what's going on with them. Cooper is dropping passes left and right, defense is not playing as well as last year, no running game even with Marshawn. Baffling.

It seems that Flacco has been non existent since getting that massive contract. I don’t think he can handle our D.

It is but I'm sure fans of every AFC NFL city are saying the same. Still waiting for NE to catch fire but I'm sure they have enough talent in their front 7.

I’m not sold on that catching fire this year. If their D stays porous and ours stays stout then those will be some interesting late season games.

I’m not sold on that catching fire this year. If their D stays porous and ours stays stout then those will be some interesting late season games.

I bet Ajayi can run all over the Cheaters D. Keeping Brady off the field is key. Then everytime that ass comes on the field he will be facing our D that is fresh.

It is SO early in the year.

The NFL is all about injuries or NOT injuries: Please see Aaron Rodgers.

Miami's offensive line has struggled so badly.

Jay Cutler often does not set his damn feet.

I remember watching Bill Walsh coach Montana. It was 5 step drops and 7 step drops. Its ALL footwork. What up with Cutler's footwork?

He's got good pocket presence. If he waits an extra beat on that ball in the redzone intended for Carroo its a touchdown. Cutler pressed it and the defender beat Cutler. If Cutler relaxing for a moment and gathers himself Carroo is stupid open over the top in the endzone.

Offensive line plays better, Cutler relaxing into this thing, and SETS his damn feet - we could do all kinds of winning.

Our Defensive pickups in the offseason were VERY GOOD and add McDonald in 3 weeks and this team brings a serious punch!

But we need to stay healthy and that is VERY HARD to do. I'd like to see Drake and give Ajayi less wear and tear on his body - God that guy is a BEAST!

It is SO early in the year.

The NFL is all about injuries or NOT injuries: Please see Aaron Rodgers.

Miami's offensive line has struggled so badly.

Jay Cutler often does not set his damn feet.

I remember watching Bill Walsh coach Montana. It was 5 step drops and 7 step drops. Its ALL footwork. What up with Cutler's footwork?

He's got good pocket presence. If he waits an extra beat on that ball in the redzone intended for Carroo its a touchdown. Cutler pressed it and the defender beat Cutler. If Cutler relaxing for a moment and gathers himself Carroo is stupid open over the top in the endzone.

Offensive line plays better, Cutler relaxing into this thing, and SETS his damn feet - we could do all kinds of winning.

Our Defensive pickups in the offseason were VERY GOOD and add McDonald in 3 weeks and this team brings a serious punch!

But we need to stay healthy and that is VERY HARD to do. I'd like to see Drake and give Ajayi less wear and tear on his body - God that guy is a BEAST!
Cutler actually didn't have another second. It was thrown a little behind Carroo but he had to let that one go when he did. The decision was fine but the pass was not on that one play.

Ozzy rules!!

What a POS!! Mike Mitchell sucks so he tries to bully and cheapshot everyone. Cannot wait til he gets flattened out. That was as dirty as it possibly gets

Sorry, I meant to say I'm NOT sure they have enough talent in their front 7. So we agree.

This is probably the most wide open I've ever seen a single major sports league that I follow. Fun season, and the playoffs should be exciting as well. I just hope the Dolphins stay in the hunt all the way through.....

I don't know how you'd call a single team in the AFC/NFC the "favorite"

Every team above .500 has looked good and bad.

Whole NFL looks pretty wide open right now but I'd watch out for Pittsburgh. Leveon bell levitates that team into another level

Whole NFL looks pretty wide open right now but I'd watch out for Pittsburgh. Leveon bell levitates that team into another level

I agree about the Steelers. Pittsburgh/Seattle Super Bowl, imo. With Rodgers out, the Hawks will get there in the NFC, especially with their schedule.

Only 6 teams in the AFC East with winning records and 3 of them are the the AFC East. NE already has 2 home losses and one of the worst defenses in the league. I like it.

I agree about the Steelers. Pittsburgh/Seattle Super Bowl, imo. With Rodgers out, the Hawks will get there in the NFC, especially with their schedule.

you may be right about seattle but if they go out it will be because of the oline...and I think that defense is starting to show some cracks from having too much on their plate

and by some cracks I mean no longer decade like dominance in all aspects...all timer level stuff which that unit has been at for some time...

Back
Top Bottom