After two games, this board has gone bonkers over 2 pre-season games. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After two games, this board has gone bonkers over 2 pre-season games.

We will have a better idea when the coaches game plan for the first time this weekend against Tampa.

The sky hasn't fallen.

8 fumbles, and we still didn't really get spanked. It should have been another Jacksonville (62-7) type of game, yet it wasn't. Not only that, but it was the Steelers who we were playing. Had we only fumbled 5 times, we could have won the game. How stoked would we have been if we'd beaten the Steelers after fumbling 5 times ?

I have to agree, a few too many fans have already got suicide hotline on their speed dial. If they turn in a performance like Saturday's against the Falcons, THEN we're in for long season.

Sure they looked pretty bad on but the real test is if they come out swinging against the Bucs.

Even if the Q.B. position is a complete disaster we go no worse then 7-9.

You better believe we can do a lot worse than 7-9 with nobody blocking.

Also, I'm interested to know if a team has EVER won a game when they are more than -5 in the turnover margin...

Pre-season games to coaches are games for simple use of analizing the roster and making changes. I would hopefully not want to see this kind of play coming from our players.

Back
Top Bottom