Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

watching jets bills and sanchez looking like dog ****...ugly stuff
Did you see Stevie Johnson's touchdown celebration? He shot himself in the leg and then pretended to be a crashing airplane. Great stuff.

Did you see Stevie Johnson's touchdown celebration? He shot himself in the leg and then pretended to be a crashing airplane. Great stuff.

i was wondering what the hell that was...hilarious

that had to be the worst 4 td performance from an nfl qb i've seen in a while but have to give sanchez credit on that final drive for making some ballzy plays...the throw to plax against the all out blitz down the sideline that was pretty damn money

i was wondering what the hell that was...hilarious

that had to be the worst 4 td performance from an nfl qb i've seen in a while but have to give sanchez credit on that final drive for making some ballzy plays...the throw to plax against the all out blitz down the sideline that was pretty damn money

That doesn't happen if Plax doesn't make a great one handed catch. Sanchez, in that last drive, was saved a lot. Either bad coverage or great catches. Sanchez will get credit for this "come from behind win" but anyone watching the game (that isn't junk) will realize Sanchez played horrible save for a play here or there.

That doesn't happen if Plax doesn't make a great one handed catch. Sanchez, in that last drive, was saved a lot. Either bad coverage or great catches. Sanchez will get credit for this "come from behind win" but anyone watching the game (that isn't junk) will realize Sanchez played horrible save for a play here or there.

that was a great play by plax but relative to a lot of throws from sanchez in this one at least it was catchable...

How the hell did Sanchez throw 4 TD's? Holy **** he was awful. WTF.

Much much more to it than just the stat-sheet.....but the media will NEVER EVER tell you that.

Dirty Snatcho is not a good QB. He's not even moderately good. He is, plain and simply, not a good QB..

HOWEVER, the fact the Jests mortgaged a draft to get him, justifies Fatasuarus Rex sticking with him, which is completely fine with me. God forbid they ever get a decent QB.

i am so happy sanchez is the jets qb. it really puts a smile on my face, knowing that for the next 10 plus years we will have the luxury of facing the jets with taco sanchez at the helm.

i was even watching a bit of the jet postgame show today to see what the guys had to say, and although they are critical of the jets, they even were saying how poor sanchez played, no one was exactly prasing him.

ray lucas, who does the postgame show was saying about the burress catch how it was a terrible throw by taco, and that burress is only one of maybe 1 or 2 people that make that catch.

they may have won, but i walked away from the game with a smile knowing taco is their qb for a long time, and dolphin fans should be happy.

he was pretty good in the red zone...have to give him that...but that accuracy...against a good team is gonna kill them...its just way too hit or miss

Much much more to it than just the stat-sheet.....but the media will NEVER EVER tell you that.

Dirty Snatcho is not a good QB. He's not even moderately good. He is, plain and simply, not a good QB..

HOWEVER, the fact the Jests mortgaged a draft to get him, justifies Fatasuarus Rex sticking with him, which is completely fine with me. God forbid they ever get a decent QB.

Ohhh so when you think he played worse than 4 TD game there's more to it than the stat sheet but last year when he played much better than his #s the stat sheet told all. What a phony.

Mark continued his struggles in the first half but was excellent in the 2nd half including leading us to the GW TD while our D was terrible and our STs turned it over again.

i am so happy sanchez is the jets qb. it really puts a smile on my face, knowing that for the next 10 plus years we will have the luxury of facing the jets with taco sanchez at the helm.

i was even watching a bit of the jet postgame show today to see what the guys had to say, and although they are critical of the jets, they even were saying how poor sanchez played, no one was exactly prasing him.

ray lucas, who does the postgame show was saying about the burress catch how it was a terrible throw by taco, and that burress is only one of maybe 1 or 2 people that make that catch.

they may have won, but i walked away from the game with a smile knowing taco is their qb for a long time, and dolphin fans should be happy.

I am happy too and now he has his confidence back and if our D cleans things up we could go on another run while you guys can battle it out for 3rd place again.

Ohhh so when you think he played worse than 4 TD game there's more to it than the stat sheet but last year when he played much better than his #s the stat sheet told all. What a phony.

Mark continued his struggles in the first half but was excellent in the 2nd half including leading us to the GW TD while our D was terrible and our STs turned it over again.

I am happy too and now he has his confidence back and if our D cleans things up we could go on another run while you guys can battle it out for 3rd place again.
i wouldnt get too excited. u guys r still not making the playoffs despite yesterdays fortunate win vs a terrible bills team that you guys somehow were able to make look like a team that was 7-3 coming into the game.

you guys are still 1 game overall behind the 2nd wildcard, and own no tiebreakers. if you look at cincys schedule, they have really 1 tough game left the rest of the year at pitt. they still get to play the cards, rams, texans with tj yates, and the ravens the final week where they will prob be locked into a spot.

dirty will be sitting home with the dolphins watching the playoffs this year.

i wouldnt get too excited. u guys r still not making the playoffs despite yesterdays fortunate win vs a terrible bills team that you guys somehow were able to make look like a team that was 7-3 coming into the game.

you guys are still 1 game overall behind the 2nd wildcard, and own no tiebreakers. if you look at cincys schedule, they have really 1 tough game left the rest of the year at pitt. they still get to play the cards, rams, texans with tj yates, and the ravens the final week where they will prob be locked into a spot.

We have to play better w/o a doubt but just keep winning and we'll be in again.

Cincy plays Pitt and Bal- that's 2 really tough games and they still have to play Houston as well. They nearly lost to a team much worse than buffalo yesterday, they have a more difficult road than we do even w/ the one game lead.

Don't be shocked if you wake up two weeks from today and we're sitting at 8-5, while the Bengals, Titans, and Broncos are all no better than 7-6.

Don't be shocked if you wake up two weeks from today and we're sitting at 8-5, while the Bengals, Titans, and Broncos are all no better than 7-6.

With the way the Jets played yesterday, I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to Washington. The Jets got a much needed win, but they have a long way to go if they want to compete in the playoffs.

With the way the Jets played yesterday, I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to Washington. The Jets got a much needed win, but they have a long way to go if they want to compete in the playoffs.
We always compete in the playoffs. This year will be no different.
We need 4 more wins to get there.

And BTW ... the way the Jets played yesterday is still better than the Redskins have played all season. As "bad" as we were, we still put up 28 points ... which is 4 more than Washington has scored in ANY game since week 1. If they beat us you should be VERY shocked.

Back
Top Bottom