Ahmad Bradshaw working out in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw working out in Miami

More Drew Rosenhaus trying to play two teams against each other to
get a huge contract

sign me up. this guy would be a great fit for us. this guy has great speed, is a very good receiving back, and is a good running back overall. he does have some fumbling problems, but if he is going to give us those big plays out of the backfield with his receiving skills and running skills, and produce lots of touchdowns, i will take the fumbling.

he would be a great compliment to a guy like daniel thomas.

This is intriguing. He is a nice compliment to Thomas so DT doesn't have to carry the main load all year long. My decision would come down to him or DeAngelo Williams.
i would take Bradshaw over Williams if i had to choose. i love Deangelo Williams, but the guy has more mileage on him, and he has also had injury problems of late.

wouldn't complain with either of them, but ill take Bradshaw

bradshaw lacks top end speed...more quick than fast imo...but for his size he's a tough son of a gun...if we're truly going for the big play game breaking speed guy well thats williams but if thats not what we want i'd love to have bradshaw

good player...gonna be expensive...

bradshaw lacks top end speed...more quick than fast imo...but for his size he's a tough son of a gun...if we're truly going for the big play game breaking speed guy well thats williams but if thats not what we want i'd love to have bradshaw

good player...gonna be expensive...

His only real negative is he fumbles too much. if that can be corrected watch out.

His only real negative is he fumbles too much. if that can be corrected watch out.

agreed...i'm being told he has lingering stress fractures in his feet that even with surgery are not corrected...

agreed...i'm being told he has lingering stress fractures in his feet that even with surgery are not corrected...

Wow. Didn't know that. Why isn't that a deal breaker, especially if the fact that he's younger is used as code -- relative to Williams -- to say that he'll play longer and be more reliable injury wise?

Williams, to me, is absolutely the better back. A much more solid character person. Never fumbles. Etc, etc.

Wow. Didn't know that. Why isn't that a deal breaker, especially if the fact that he's younger is used as code -- relative to Williams -- to say that he'll play longer and be more reliable injury wise?

Williams, to me, is absolutely the better back. A much more solid character person. Never fumbles. Etc, etc.

williams is a stud...when healthy...and therein lies the rub...

williams is a stud...when healthy...and therein lies the rub...

But doesn't a persistent stress fracture in the foot likely imply that Bradshaw is not going to be any healthier long term than Williams?

But doesn't a persistent stress fracture in the foot likely imply that Bradshaw is not going to be any healthier long term than Williams?

5th metatarsal bone in both feet is that the non weight bearing bone in the foot or am i mixed up???

5th metatarsal bone in both feet is that the non weight bearing bone in the foot or am i mixed up???

Not to sound snarky but not being a medical professional it would be my guess that any bone that developed a stress fracture was likely being subject to a great deal of stress... ie, weight.

Not to sound snarky but not being a medical professional it would be my guess that any bone that developed a stress fracture was likely being subject to a great deal of stress... ie, weight.

ya got me...and you did mean to sound snarky... ha ha

wasn't garners injury the 4th metatarsal that he broke...and repeatedly

Bradshaw would be my preference, but I am really hoping we get one of these 3 guys. Could mean an exciting offense. (Bush, Bradshaw, Williams) Really want one of these guys. I have read now in a couple places that Bradshaw wants to play for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom