Ahmad bradshaw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad bradshaw

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
If this guy hits the open Market, Miami needs to go after him hot and heavy.

He has break away speed and big play ability. Runs hard on every play (sometimes fumbles because of it) and makes the most of every carry. He is still only 24 going on 25 and can catch the ball very well.

This is the RB we should be going after this offseason if given the chance.

Fumbles more than Ricky Williams and Adrian Peterson with their hands greased playing against the Ravens with a wet football.

If this guy hits the open Market, Miami needs to go after him hot and heavy.

He has break away speed and big play ability. Runs hard on every play (sometimes fumbles because of it) and makes the most of every carry. He is still only 24 going on 25 and can catch the ball very well.

This is the RB we should be going after this offseason if given the chance.

Seems like all he does is fumbles. I will give you he has big play ability, but with how awful are offense is turnover hurt, and Bradshaw drops the rock way too much.

He is gonna want some serious cash. I have a hard time paying running backs big. I don't know. They need to have the draft first then FA. It would be nice to know how the draft turned our before having to make a decision on what we could pay this guy.

Extremely overrated. Go throw lots of money at him.

WTF did you guys ever watch this guy play? We are lacking playmaking ability and this guy brings it. It is possible to correct fumbleitis, ask Tiki Barber. And about the money, who cares? its not our money its Rosses..

gonna want too much money, rather have leon washington

Just say no to all FA RBs. Easiest position to draft - even with mid and late round picks.

FB Vonta Leach however would be a great signing.

gonna want too much money, rather have leon washington

In his hay day yes. . but Leon isnt the same player he was pre injury. . Bradshaw is young and has not too muchtread on his tires. .No serious injury problems and is ELECTRIC!

I guess i just don't get this whole worried/timidness around here sometimes. . .i mean its like Parcells has hired the fans and pays them to buy into his slow methodical "perfect make up, no mistake, high charecter players"

Well unfortunaty there are plenty of players in the playoffs right now that Parcells would never even bat an eye at for far too many reasons. Its a nice foundation and way to look at things but you cant be cut and dry to parcells mantra because that means you leave yourself on the outside looking in when in comes to the majority of the talent pool in the league

WTF did you guys ever watch this guy play? We are lacking playmaking ability and this guy brings it. It is possible to correct fumbleitis, ask Tiki Barber. And about the money, who cares? its not our money its Rosses..

This is what cracks me up about fans. There is this thing called a salary cap. Hence you must be aware of where and how you spend your money on players. This isn't Major League Baseball where there is a cap and everything after that is subject to a luxery tax. You must stay in line and make sound monetary decisions.

This is what cracks me up about fans. There is this thing called a salary cap. Hence you must be aware of where and how you spend your money on players. This isn't Major League Baseball where there is a cap and everything after that is subject to a luxery tax. You must stay in line and make sound monetary decisions.

No kidding! Was there a salary cap when we signed Marshall to 50 mil? Was there a salary cap when we signed Dansby to 50 mil? OF COURSE THERE WAS! But we have plenty of cap guys I am sure and they made it work. We are going to lose Ronnie and Ricky (which I believe is a good thing) but we need a veteran in the backfield. We can't go into the season with 3 rookies back there. They may have higher ceilings but do they know how to play all aspects of the game? Maybe they will eventually, but Bradshaw does instantly with no compensation. Pay the man.

No kidding! Was there a salary cap when we signed Marshall to 50 mil? Was there a salary cap when we signed Dansby to 50 mil? OF COURSE THERE WAS! But we have plenty of cap guys I am sure and they made it work. We are going to lose Ronnie and Ricky (which I believe is a good thing) but we need a veteran in the backfield. We can't go into the season with 3 rookies back there. They may have higher ceilings but do they know how to play all aspects of the game? Maybe they will eventually, but Bradshaw does instantly with no compensation. Pay the man.

There was NO salary cap when we signed Marshall and Dansby.

Yeah and these salaries add up. I would rather spend money on another dominant pass rusher, or lineman and see what we can get from the draft. Bradshaw is going to get paid a big deal into his 30's. The question is do you want to be paying a 30 year old back 12-15 million dollars who has fumbling and age issues at that point? The problem with deals like this isn't next year or the following its the last couple years. Its definately a balancing act... I think we can save that money and spend it on another pass rusher who can play into their mid 30's or a WR, or a Lineman. I guess it is all a matter of perspective. I see RBs in this league drafted in the 3rd to later round playing cheap all the time.

There was NO salary cap when we signed Marshall and Dansby.

Right, because I am sure Ireland and Co. didn't operate under their own salary cap.......... They just mortgaged our entire future (knowing that there will be a salary cap in place again most likely)... Yup.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Yeah and these salaries add up. I would rather spend money on another dominant pass rusher, or lineman and see what we can get from the draft. Bradshaw is going to get paid a big deal into his 30's. The question is do you want to be paying a 30 year old back 12-15 million dollars who has fumbling and age issues at that point? The problem with deals like this isn't next year or the following its the last couple years. Its definately a balancing act... I think we can save that money and spend it on another pass rusher who can play into their mid 30's or a WR, or a Lineman. I guess it is all a matter of perspective. I see RBs in this league drafted in the 3rd to later round playing cheap all the time.

I understand the arguement against paying RBs and all and I do support it but we are going to have NO VETs in the backfield...

Back
Top Bottom