Ahmad bradshaw | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad bradshaw

Rather draft a RB...RB have historically started at a high level as rookies more than any other position.

Bradshaw would be awesome for this team, not sure what this long deal into his 30's is about, give him a 4/5 year deal if you can. Guy can catch passes out of the backfield and can fix his fumbling issues.

For his Career he fumbles on average 1 time per 44 Rushing attempts. And that is mainly due to this year when he had 7 fumbles. But that can be a fluke at times and is also able to be corrected.

Anyone who says draft a 22-23 year old unproven guy over a 24 year old proven back is crazy. Yes we would have to pony up a few bucks for him but you also would pony up a lot of money for a first round RB. Jake Long is one of the Highest Paid OL in the game before he played 1 snap. Lucky for us he panned out but if he wouldn't have we would have been pissed!

This guy has some major character issues. Trust me, we're from the same hometown. I know him. Character is something that worries me about him

This guy has some major character issues. Trust me, we're from the same hometown. I know him. Character is something that worries me about him

Don't trust this assessment from a WVU fan...Ahmad Bradshaw (played his college ball at Marshall, the same school as Chad Pennington) is a stud RB that runs as hard or harder than anyone in the league. The Dolphins would be a much better team if they signed the beast.

Don't trust this assessment from a WVU fan...Ahmad Bradshaw (played his college ball at Marshall, the same school as Chad Pennington) is a stud RB that runs as hard or harder than anyone in the league. The Dolphins would be a much better team if they signed the beast.

1. Why shouldn't we trust an individual who is a fan of WVU? That automatically discredits them?
2. Stud status = debatable. Runs harder than anyone in the league?

Okay, well, judging from that last statement I'll trust an opinion from a WVU fan over you. Bradshaw is fast and makes a lot of big plays, but he's not a beast. That nickname is reserved for a select few.

Bradshaw is a tenacious runner for the size of his frame, constantly breaking tackles. He's a perfect 15 - 18 touches per game type back.

His injury history is a concern. Plus, I've watched him for the last two years and he broke only one long play this year compared to several last year. Meaning his shelf life has an expiration date coming up.

Pass....

Bradshaw is a tenacious runner for the size of his frame, constantly breaking tackles. He's a perfect 15 - 18 touches per game type back.

His injury history is a concern. Plus, I've watched him for the last two years and he broke only one long play this year compared to several last year. Meaning his shelf life has an expiration date coming up.

Pass....

Ding Ding Ding..... We have a Winner!!

Bow-legged runner - stress fractures in both feet requiring surgical screws as well as a left angle injury that required surgery. One of his trainners made a comment about his feet being similar to a 50+ year old man. Most of this past year it was taking him a weeks worth of treatment just to be ready for the games on sunday.

I'm in NYC. I watch every single Giants game because most of my friends are Giant fans and its fun to laugh at Eli. That being said, I have no idea what to make of Bradshaw. He could be the next Priest Holmes, he can be out of the league in 2 years. The Giants have a good OL and good WRs. He never had to face a defense that was geared to stop him. He had games where he looked really really good. Then he had games where Jacobs had to come in because Bradshaw couldn't even get 2 yards. He is very injury prone and that's not a good thing if you're looking to make him a primary RB... there's also the fumbles.

Back
Top Bottom