AJ Feeley hittn Boston and Chambers with the long ball! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley hittn Boston and Chambers with the long ball!

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
Anyone who believes that this season is already over is crazy! IT was a blessing in disquise. Larry Csonka and Mercury Morris tore up defenses now its Minor and Morris's turn! Committee attack will keep our backs fresh all season and if AJ hits our wideouts with the long ball more we are bound to be less predictable and this season will turn out jus fine. U know come the first snap, Zach is gonna rip some guys head off and our O is gonna prove we dont need ricky. After Mckinneys comments u know that the Oline is gonna work their a** off to make huge holes all season. There is way too much motivation now with all that has happened for this team to lay down. No one else on this team is a quiter!

i am with you. I think we're in for another 11-5 season.

back to the pre-Norv pre-Ricky days..... a running backs by committee would be great too, as every team that used that last year had success with it.

I think we are heading for another 11 - 5 season aswell.

I will say one thing though: NOTHING is pointing towards AJ starting.

PhinPhan1227 said:
Sigh, hopeless optimism is such a wonderful thing. Could we possibly see the O-line perform before we pre-order Playoff tickets?

Our O-line was like a$$ in 2000 and 2001. Not the end of the world. The o-line as it sits right now is 75% new..... it will take some time for them to learn the pattern and "click". I have more faith in them than the rag-tag team we had in 2000....

-tex

texasPHINSfan said:
Our O-line was like a$$ in 2000 and 2001. Not the end of the world. The o-line as it sits right now is 75% new..... it will take some time for them to learn the pattern and "click". I have more faith in them than the rag-tag team we had in 2000....

-tex
Definately more faith in that line.

12-4! BLIND OPTIMISM IS HAPPINESS!

texasPHINSfan said:

-tex

Rag-tag team? Are you kidding? Those were the last two years we've had of even semi-decent offensive line play. We had Dixon, Nails, Ruddy when he didn't suck, Donnalley, and Wade. Come on man, that's so much better than last year and even this year up to this point. They were the best oline we've had the past half-decade, use another example.

texasPHINSfan said:

-tex
our o-line 4/5 new or 80%

Finsflurry said:
Rag-tag team? Are you kidding? Those were the last two years we've had of even semi-decent offensive line play. We had Dixon, Nails, Ruddy when he didn't suck, Donnalley, and Wade. Come on man, that's so much better than last year and even this year up to this point. They were the best oline we've had the past half-decade, use another example.

I think 2001 would be a better example. Miami had McKnight, Gadsden, Spencer Folau, Hunter Goodwin and Lamar Smith as starters.

Finsflurry said:

well thats your opinion. i didn't think of them as that great... They were good but not great. And they were rag-tag, just like our existing o-line is. But there is something that new players give you that old players don't: hope

ASUFinFan said:
Anyone who believes that this season is already over is crazy! IT was a blessing in disquise. Larry Csonka and Mercury Morris tore up defenses now its Minor and Morris's turn! Committee attack will keep our backs fresh all season and if AJ hits our wideouts with the long ball more we are bound to be less predictable and this season will turn out jus fine. U know come the first snap, Zach is gonna rip some guys head off and our O is gonna prove we dont need ricky. After Mckinneys comments u know that the Oline is gonna work their a** off to make huge holes all season. There is way too much motivation now with all that has happened for this team to lay down. No one else on this team is a quiter!
aj wont be our starter this year :shakeno:

PhinPhan1227 said:
Sigh, hopeless optimism is such a wonderful thing. Could we possibly see the O-line perform before we pre-order Playoff tickets?

:shakeno:

LMAO Hopeless negative backword thinking ... Maybe if the Dolphins did EVERYthing that YOU wanted in the offseason YOUR "SKY IS FALLING" attitude would have changed.....

But I truly doubt it !!!!

clear.gif

Marino1983

Sorry, I just cant be that optimistic. I was when I heard the O-line had been fired and that we had picked up a new QB and David Boston.... but, we didnt get any of the guys we wanted on the line, the guys we did get are struggling, the coaching staff seems to be in disarray, Feeley isnt getting any closer to beating out Jay (which indicates that maybe Feeley really IS 3rd string calibre), Ricky quit, We have a rookie offensive coordinator who needs to make crucial adjustments to compensate for losing the player the entire offense was built around. I dont think it will be quite as bad as some predict, but I dont expect us to be too much above .500.

Back
Top Bottom