AJ Feeley hittn Boston and Chambers with the long ball! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley hittn Boston and Chambers with the long ball!

hey i know this isnt the thread to talk about it but Finsflurry you are really on point with your assesments of practice and i am realy happy as anybody to hear that AJ threw the ball well, my question is Did he make that significant step today that can set him apart from Fiedler and give him the starting job?

I will not make a prediction as to our record. I will say this though there is plenty of time between now and sept.I think it is very possible for this team to gell and play well. I do not see the season being over at all. Infact i am actually looking forward to seeing something new this year.

yankeehillbilly said:
I dont expect us to be too much above .500.
I agree 100%. By the time we get all the new offensive players on the same page and playing as a unit we will already be 2-6 and will be lucky to pull off an 8-8 year. Im not a pessimist, just a realist.

If we were to get an O-Line transplant I guess I would share in some of the optimism. The next few weeks are critical, because this team could be coming apart at the seams as Joe Schad said.

Back
Top Bottom