AJ Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley

DeannaF7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone have any AJ pics from games, signings, training camp , etc.

I love it we have got some active females on the board makes it even that much better. If you ladies go to the games come party with me I have season tix we tailgait @ W34 in the lot and sit in 403. There is like 25 of us we have a blast! For that matter any true fans who wanna make some noise come on over!:goof:

I think women are so much hotter when they know their sports, I got to meet Dreamjob's Maggie Haskins and she was already attractive to begin with, but WOW! :)

Sorry for that random comment :) I dont know anything about AJ's photos from camp or him being in playgirl (ewww)

TerryTate said:
I think women are so much hotter when they know their sports, I got to meet Dreamjob's Maggie Haskins and she was already attractive to begin with, but WOW! :)

Sorry for that random comment :) I dont know anything about AJ's photos from camp or him being in playgirl (ewww)
agreed on all points! Great post!

TerryTate said:

:lol: My friend wanted to MARRY Maggie, he's a sports nut.

I tell yah, I could live happily with a girl like that - good looks, GREAT knowledge of sports. I can see it now, me arguing about something thats wrong but I'm biased and her trying to tell me how it really is. Ahh, dreams. :D

my girlfriend only knows one thing about football, let me watch my fins in peace. that makes her very attractive to me. heres a pic what do you guys think ?

catapano said:
my girlfriend only knows one thing about football, let me watch my fins in peace. that makes her very attractive to me. heres a pic what do you guys think ?
Nice. :D

um....if that really is your girlfriend, thats awesome ;) I previously thought your significant other was wolverine :lol:

Anyways for future reference put all scanilty clad women in our ladies lounge :)

:D thanks terry yes thats her i have lots of pics if you would like ill post more in the other
lounge you mentioned and as far as wolverene it was just a one night stand

Back
Top Bottom