AJ Feeley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley

TerryTate said:
um....if that really is your girlfriend, thats awesome ;) I previously thought your significant other was wolverine :lol:

Anyways for future reference put all scanilty clad women in our ladies lounge :)
can we post topless pics in that lounge?

catapano said:
my girlfriend only knows one thing about football, let me watch my fins in peace. that makes her very attractive to me. heres a pic what do you guys think ?
If that's you're girl....Then coñiooooooooooo!!!!!:eek: :tongue:

bring her to the games capitano...she can say whatever she wants while I watch as long as she wears the bikini! :cooldude: J/K she looks like a keeper though congrats!

420finfan said:
bring her to the games capitano...she can say whatever she wants while I watch as long as she wears the bikini! :cooldude: J/K she looks like a keeper though congrats!
i bring her to the games all the time and she gets alot of sh** you wouldnt believe how rude people can be.

catapano said:
i bring her to the games all the time and she gets alot of sh** you wouldnt believe how rude people can be.
you should have her dress up as the wolverine, I bet she would still get some **** but not as much. Really though everyone is drunk and having a good time...she is hot and all of the guys can't help it. If I were you I would take it with a grain of salt, everyone saying things are jealous you should be proud. Thats how I look at it when guys hit on my wife or make comments. Enjoy it she may not be around or look that good for ever!

420finfan said:
you should have her dress up as the wolverine, I bet she would still get some **** but not as much. Really though everyone is drunk and having a good time...she is hot and all of the guys can't help it. If I were you I would take it with a grain of salt, everyone saying things are jealous you should be proud. Thats how I look at it when guys hit on my wife or make comments. Enjoy it she may not be around or look that good for ever!
your rite and believe me im used to it. thats the price you pay for having a hot girlfriend besides if i got mad at all the dudes that are hitting on her or atleast trying i would probally get my a** kicked 3 times a day, and thats with me winning a couple.

catapano said:
your rite and believe me im used to it. thats the price you pay for having a hot girlfriend besides if i got mad at all the dudes that are hitting on her or atleast trying i would probally get my a** kicked 3 times a day, and thats with me winning a couple.
well good luck with it...and post the topless pics I wanna see.:goof: oh yea if u wanna party at the games I set up with about 25 people @ W34 in the west lot. We are always at the W34 light post grillin, chillin, and razzing opposing fans. and yes whistling at the hotties, but only the ones that aren't hanging with us! :cooldude:

LIQUID24 said:
clear.gif
:D
Love this Picture, nice job Liquid24. :roflmao:

420finfan said:
well good luck with it...and post the topless pics I wanna see.:goof: oh yea if u wanna party at the games I set up with about 25 people @ W34 in the west lot. We are always at the W34 light post grillin, chillin, and razzing opposing fans. and yes whistling at the hotties, but only the ones that aren't hanging with us! :cooldude:
sounds like fun we have a pretty good set up ourselves theres probally about 8 of us ill write down your info maybe we will do the damn thing if you know what i mean. ps: im not sure topless pics are allowed but i have them if they are.

Hi
Also if anyone has any kind of AJ Feeley merchandise, videos, or pics please let me know.

catapano said:
my girlfriend only knows one thing about football, let me watch my fins in peace. that makes her very attractive to me. heres a pic what do you guys think ?
Are those suckers real? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom