AJ.Hawk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ.Hawk

Nonsense...if we trade down we should go after Reggie Bush

if you mean trade up for aj hawk ok. but its not going to happen

We Dont need reggie bush, we have ronnie, and williams could be back. What we really need is a LB like Hawk.

dolfan#1 said:
We Dont need reggie bush, we have ronnie, and williams could be back. What we really need is a LB like Hawk.

i think you were missing the sarcasm he used. the point is we have no shot at moving up anywhere close to getting hawk. better say lets take greenway if you want a linebacker

dolfan#1 said:

You're right...if we're going to trade down, we might as well get D'Brickashaw, and then in the 3rd round we can get Hawk.

Hey...Aaron Rodgers fell last year

kpcane said:
You're right...if we're going to trade down, we might as well get D'Brickashaw, and then in the 3rd round we can get Hawk.

Now, that's what I'm talk'n bout!!!
That draft would be dope.....
Finally, someone who knows how to draft!!!

:lol:

Fine, if Hawk won't fall to the 3rd, maybe we can still nab Hawk then in the 2nd and pick up Cutler in the 3rd. :tantrum:

While we are at it, our fourth should be spent on Chad Jackson. :evil:

PSU Cane said:
Fine, if Hawk won't fall to the 3rd, maybe we can still nab Hawk then in the 2nd and pick up Cutler in the 3rd. :tantrum:

Quit dreamin...Cutler won't fall that far...genius.

It's impossible that AJ Hawk falls down from Top 5 and it's unnecessary that Miami try to trade up to get him... in my opinion, it's a nonsense

Back
Top Bottom