AJ.Hawk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ.Hawk

Haha... what a great pointless thread... you guys need to start using the sarcasm meter to help the "sarcastically challenged":

<-------------------------------------!>

kpcane said:
You're right...if we're going to trade down, we might as well get D'Brickashaw, and then in the 3rd round we can get Hawk.

you dont watch football do you? Hawk fall to the third round? He won't fall out of the top 5.

Mr.305 said:
you dont watch football do you? Hawk fall to the third round? He won't fall out of the top 5.

I've done extensive research, and I'm convinced Hawk will fall to the 3rd round. In fact, it could even be a reach at that point. We'd probably have to trade down at that point as well, and then we could pick him up.

kpcane said:
I've done extensive research, and I'm convinced Hawk will fall to the 3rd round. In fact, it could even be a reach at that point. We'd probably have to trade down at that point as well, and then we could pick him up.

Are u crazy do u really think the best LB in the draft is gonna fall in the 3rd round?? u got to be playing!:shakeno:

dolfan#1 said:
Are u crazy do u really think the best LB in the draft is gonna fall in the 3rd round?? u got to be playing!:shakeno:

The best LB in the draft is Rocky McIntosh from Miami.

I know this guy who knows Mel Kiper Jr.'s cousin's barber, and he said that the barber said that the cousin said that Kiper said that Hawk is on a freefall right now, and the Packers have set their sights on McIntosh and will likely draft him 5th overall. It's just what I heard. I'll try to find a link.

kpcane said:
The best LB in the draft is Rocky McIntosh from Miami.

I know this guy who knows Mel Kiper Jr.'s cousin's barber, and he said that the barber said that the cousin said that Kiper said that Hawk is on a freefall right now, and the Packers have set their sights on McIntosh and will likely draft him 5th overall. It's just what I heard. I'll try to find a link.

Sweet!!!

That would mean that Hawk would slip right to us in the 3rd round!!!

That's what I'm talk'n bout.... :eek:

Mile High Fin said:
Sweet!!!

That would mean that Hawk would slip right to us in the 3rd round!!!

That's what I'm talk'n bout.... :eek:

I wouldn't use the word "slip", because like I said earlier, it just might be a reach.

Ok I gotta get off this thread :D

I STILL think some people don't understand the sarcasm in this thread. Geez, get a grip people.

By the way, what about getting Brady Quinn in the supplemental draft? I think Nick may be up to giving up a 3rd rounder next year for Quinn. :wink:

3rd rounder

PSU Cane said:
I STILL think some people don't understand the sarcasm in this thread. Geez, get a grip people.

By the way, what about getting Brady Quinn in the supplemental draft? I think Nick may be up to giving up a 3rd rounder next year for Quinn. :wink:

Are you insane????

The value of a 3rd round draft pick is amazing

This year A.J.Hawk and who knows next year???

Why waste a 3rd rounder next year when this pick is so valuable???:wink:

If only we could trade that #3 for something more valuable...
say 2-#2s would be nice!!!

MiamiRon

let's give Arrington $15 million a year and trade our 1st in '06 & '07 for the Packers 5th overall and take Hawk to put a leash on Lavar. By '08 JT, ZT, Daunte & Arrington will command about $150 million. (since we're being silly).

clear.gif

Hawk is almost certain to be a top 5
pick and guaranteed without a doubt top 10.

Outside of Hawk, the linebackers with first-round grades on most boards include Florida State's Ernie Sims, Alabama's DeMeco Ryans, Ohio State's Bobby Carpenter and Iowa's Chad Greenway. Two college defensive ends, NC State's Manny Lawson and Florida State's Kamerion Wimbley, are projected by 3-4 teams to play linebacker but are more hybrid-style players.

None of those prospects, though, is even close to Hawk in the estimation of league scouts. At most positions in the draft, there is at least some debate about who the top prospect might be. There is no such quarrel at linebacker, where every personnel director or general manager surveyed cites Hawk as the unchallenged No. 1 guy.

Like the linebacker he most tries to emulate, Zach Thomas of the Miami Dolphins, Hawk doesn't leave the field. He plays every snap and plays every snap hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he'd like to play along side Zach since he has modeled his work ethic after Zach! I'd love to see that as an OSU fan and of course as a Dolphins fan!

Back
Top Bottom