AL MVP is...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AL MVP is......

MikeO said:
It's a REGULAR SEASON AWARD!:shakeno:

The MVP is for who had the best regular season in MLB in the American League. Why is this so hard to understand. They are basing it on that critera ONLY!!!!

You say you understand this, but you keep typing this nonsense above which shows you clearly DON'T understand this!

so what? even if its just the regular season Ortiz was more clutch and more important. Ortiz is the most valuable player in the league 2 years running.

finfansince72 said:
so what? even if its just the regular season Ortiz was more clutch and more important. Ortiz is the most valuable player in the league 2 years running.

the numbers are even almost across the board. And you can't say SO WHAT to it being a regular season award, that is all people are voting on! :shakeno:

And defense is half the game. Ortiz doesn't play it

MikeO said:
the numbers are even almost across the board. And you can't say SO WHAT to it being a regular season award, that is all people are voting on! :shakeno:

And defense is half the game. Ortiz doesn't play it

If defense is half the game please explain to me how the best centerfielder in baseball lost the NL MVP vote...

GreenMonster said:
If defense is half the game please explain to me how the best centerfielder in baseball lost the NL MVP vote...

Or how Reggie Jackson got his nickname "Mr. October," must have been cause he played a great outfield... :lol:

Every baseball fan knows the truth. Papi is the most valuable player in the league and he doesn't need a meaningless award to justify it...

FaninPatsyLand said:
Every baseball fan knows the truth. Papi is the most valuable player in the league and he doesn't need a meaningless award to justify it...

Then why are so many Red Sox fans bitching and moaning about A-Rod winning the award if the award is so meaningless?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Then why are so many Red Sox fans bitching and moaning about A-Rod winning the award if the award is so meaningless?

I don't know? Why don't you ask them?

Placing the word "Valuable" next to A-rods name is a joke on so many levels, its not worth getting upset over.

GreenMonster said:

Pujols may not be a great defnsive player but he PLAYS D, he's not a DH. If Grape Ape's #s were far and away better than the choker then he would have won it but they had similar #s and ARod plays great D so that pushed him over the top.

nyjunc said:
Pujols may not be a great defnsive player but he PLAYS D, he's not a DH. If Grape Ape's #s were far and away better than the choker then he would have won it but they had similar #s and ARod plays great D so that pushed him over the top.

Yup that's exactly why Arod won. The numbers were too close between the two.

Back
Top Bottom