Albert Breer: Crazy Atmosphere in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Breer: Crazy Atmosphere in Miami

This is the most excited I've been about this team since we beat the Vikings..

Clean house NOW from top to bottom, spare only Mike Nolan. I don't care if we end up with Charlie Brown as our HC.

The longer this goes on the better for a change to be made. This means at least they are talking to folks and trying to get someone else. TS is not a HC folks - sorry. This team was unprepared and outcoached every week. I don't want to hear his stats regarding how many plays a guy was in for ever again! Who cares! If a guy is hot then play him as much as you can - ridiculous stat. Here's a stat for you TS - how many times when you had a lead (which was few) did you let your QB snap the ball with 10 seconds left on the play clock. And when asked why you said well he has a rhythm and you didn't want to break it. Are you kidding me??? Break his rhythm? You run the damn clock down to 1 and snap it then - he has no game mgmt skills!

It's like knowing that every possession is going to be played for a field goal. Yet, you still sit there still hoping for a touchdown even as your team loses another game at home to an inferior team

Wait a minute, our two minute offense lasts only 45 seconds...3 n out!

Back
Top Bottom