All HC Jobs Filled & None For Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All HC Jobs Filled & None For Flores

just like a former player to whom he's being compared on a coaching level, Flores has purposely impeded the progress of being hired so that he can cash in on playing the martyr to a ready made enabling media.

He's as transparent as Scotch Tape!
Hey Vaark. Do you have a regular photo/clip of Flores in the Karen wig? Just a headshot? I think it would make a fun meme/gif, but if it’s your creation, I understand if you don’t want to share it. Anyway, thanks and take care.

I didn't think there was a good chance he would get a head coaching position, even prior to his lawsuit.
I said the same many times before he went all crazy.

I said he would get interviews. But the first question would be who do you have in mind for your staff? Owners/GMs were going to look into if the rumors about coaches not wanting to work for him were overblown or maybe false. If you can't put together a good staff you have pretty much failed at the start as a HC.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't get a HC right away because of this. Thought he could get a DC job and rebuild his image within coaches circle then get another HC opportunity. After this whole temper tantrum don't know if he will be back in the NFL anytime soon.

Hoping he gets Ross kicked out of the league, and brings change to the NFL. His lawsuit is very important.

Crazy how I went from such a Flo fan at the beginning of the year to wanting him gone weeks before the season ended. Among many things he did not seem to use challenges when he should and used them when he should not. It was painful to watch at times. I think if any team even looked at the tape and asked him in interviews what he was thinking he would still be dumbfounded.

Crazy how I went from such a Flo fan at the beginning of the year to wanting him gone weeks before the season ended. Among many things he did not seem to use challenges when he should and used them when he should not. It was painful to watch at times. I think if any team even looked at the tape and asked him in interviews what he was thinking he would still be dumbfounded.
Most of us thought the same thing

I didn't think there was a good chance he would get a head coaching position, even prior to his lawsuit.
Neither did he. I think it was part of his calculation.
Also, when someone keeps repeating that they have a 'God-given' talent to coach it makes ya wonder who he's trying to convince.

Here is Flores on not getting the Texans job. Wow this guy is ridiculous and just needs to go away.

What joke. Hey Brian Miami hired a minority HC as well. No thanks for that?
Nope. With Texas thought he gets to have another claim that he is great and everyone is out to get me. If it wasn't for the lawsuit "I would have got the job". Yep because God gave you a "special talent". Haha what joke he has become.

Back
Top Bottom