All HC Jobs Filled & None For Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All HC Jobs Filled & None For Flores

I was hopeful for Flores going into the season but really scratched my head on the coaching positions and player acquisitions and losses. As the season continued, I grew to hate his coaching. If I was Ross, neither he nor Grier would have been on my plane after the Jags game. Disgraceful. Winning 7 in a row after did not redeem him. The pressure was off. So what if they lost? Blitz the hell out of everybody. Once the games really mattered, then they wilted in Tenn. Then he gets fired and it's leaked what a prick he is. Then he sues everyone. Good riddance, I say. Now to you guys, do you think he even gets a defensive coordinator position this season?

The prick ruined our team period so Karma is Bitch and hope you never get another job Brian Flores in the NFL. You are going to be massacred if you can't prove anything with your lawsuit. You will be a laughingstock with your antics.

Watch
Goodell will give him a cushy desk job working for the NFL
Something like sensitivity training counselor
Here's a very, very initial rough draft of the artwork for his NFL business card. Just throw in the NFL logo, address -third desk down by the boiler in the basement, put a pager number on it and it's ready to go.

29f6edfb03df06cb43f0c56289a41d95.jpg

Hey Vaark. Do you have a regular photo/clip of Flores in the Karen wig? Just a headshot? I think it would make a fun meme/gif, but if it’s your creation, I understand if you don’t want to share it. Anyway, thanks and take care.
PM me the picture of this Bully you'd like me slap a Karen Do on so long as the face is looking straight on ahead.

It’s not a surprise to me and Flores knew he was putting his career on the line. It’s shame that we have gotten to the poi
Casario would have likely hired him but he purposely put Houston in a bind on the heels of the Watson distractions. They needed to resuscitate Lovie Smith instead of hiring another distraction and creating yet a third one by hiring someone paler. .
He wasn’t getting the Texans job! Period! Y’all need to stop with this nonsense. If Flores would have waited to file his lawsuit Josh Mccown would be the head coach right now. They only hired Lovie Smith because they knew if they hired McCown a high school football coach with 0 experience and based on the events of last week the optics would have looked real bad.

It’s not a surprise to me and Flores knew he was putting his career on the line. It’s shame that we have gotten to the poi

He wasn’t getting the Texans job! Period! Y’all need to stop with this nonsense. If Flores would have waited to file his lawsuit Josh Mccown would be the head coach right now. They only hired Lovie Smith because they knew if they hired McCown a high school football coach with 0 experience and based on the events of last week the optics would have looked real bad.
Sounds like you are asserting that MenstraFlo is more self aware than assumed, realizing that his behind the scenes douchebaggery has made him team toxic. I'd think he'd want to rehab his reputation as a DC rather than throw in the towel and become Rosa Flores. Go know!

The statement Flo’s lawyer released is such a bad look for him. Dude has a real entitlement complex.

Sounds like you are asserting that MenstraFlo is more self aware than assumed, realizing that his behind the scenes douchebaggery has made him team toxic. I'd think he'd want to rehab his reputation as a DC rather than throw in the towel and become Rosa Flores. Go know!
I’m not denying that he maybe difficult to work with but he’s not the first head coach and he won’t be the last,you also can’t believe everything you hear. For example Flores stopped talking to his staff around Thanksgiving. Think about that for a minute? How is this even possible?

Aside from everything else, not sure what organization is going to employ a guy who has shown a willingness to sell out his former team the way he did. Nobody invites someone who has proven untrustworthy into their house.

Back
Top Bottom