Alternate Helmet Design? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternate Helmet Design?

That helmet design is awful. I'm happy we are changing our uniforms this year (if we were, there would have been rumors flying all over the place about it). I really like our uniforms, except I thought the orange was horrible.

Where did you here that the dolphins were changing thier uniforms. If thats the case, I plead that we dont go to the dark blue. As nice as those jerseys are, I dont want the Dolphins to like like every other God Damn team that uses dark blue as a main color. Here is a list of all the dark blue teams...
Bills
Pats
Texans
Titans
Broncos
Chargers
Cowboys
Giants
Bears
Rams
Seahawks

All wear dark blue on sondays. If anything the new Uni's should impliment orange on the sleeves kinda like Seatle dues with the away jerseys. But the dark blue, NO! The Dolphins are the most Identifiable team in the NFL, with out the Aqua, we might as well be the ravens.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
please god nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Best uniforms ever = White throwbacks we wore vs Dallas.

Those other uniforms are nasty. No offense to who posted them.

Ugh you're insane Beach Bum...

I HATE helmets with just a letter on them. They're so unoriginal, uninspired, and just plain boring to look at :yell:

That being said, that orange... "thing"... in that picture is terrible.

No thanks. But last year when I went to training camp my friend had this special football he got I think on ebay for people to sign and it had some really cool colors and design on it, was shiny plastic like a helmet but had the blue and orange worked in with a lot of silver and some fancy dolphin designs on it. I think a helmet with that kind of stuff on it would be cool except it might look a little too much like a patriots helmet.

If the Fins ever move to the NFL Europe, they'd be great.

Well, I for one, do not like the alternate uniform poste don here. I mean, where are the aqua tassthles that hang down? I could totally thee this vibing if we had thome tasthles. Wouldn't you agree? I mean oh my god, orange sequins, aqua tassthles hanging from the shoulders with justh a pinch of dark blue glitter on the chesth.

Perhaps a matching handbagwould be wise asth well. OH I got it! Hows abouts some rouge in the cheeks and matching bras and panties! IT would be thooooooooooooooo cute!

In case you don't get it, that design was FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING. :fire: :booty:

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Best uniforms ever = White throwbacks we wore vs Dallas.

I agree, I've been looking for a place to buy them. But the ones in the first post look like something you'd see in a poorly produced musical.

Cha Bling Bling Yo!!!!

I liked the orange jerseys as we are undefeated in them !!!!!

The idea of dark bue especially at a 1pm game brings sounds of torture to the players and the fans in the stands!!!

Aqua and orange for life.. it is what defines the phins, i love the helmets and the unis just the way they are right now!!!

Back
Top Bottom