Alternate Helmet Design? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternate Helmet Design?

That helmet is terrible!:yell:

I personally liked the orange jerseys, I own one.

I'd like to see us wear the throwbacks, but with our current logo.
I love our logo, but the white on white uniforms are a little too plain.

I love the aqua on aqua
I love the white jerseys on Aqua pants
I love the Orange on white pants

Anything but dark/navy blue! Pleeeeease!:lol:

i started watching the fins in'72 and it seemed every game they wore what is now called the white throwbacks. love that look, especially the optional blood stains on the thigh pads of csonka's. i really hate those pansy *** green pants.

S

U

C

K

S

sucks sucks sucks!!!

(jeez....I feel like I should be chanting J-E-T-S ....Sucks....Sucks....Sucks....) :lol:

It looks like we're saluting the browns - it's like a Brown's helmet with Joe Robbie's family shield.

It's hideous.

But, it's probably just like the blue jerseys that have been around for a while - just for show, not for games.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Best uniforms ever = White throwbacks we wore vs Dallas.

Those other uniforms are nasty. No offense to who posted them.

I agree 100% I really liked seeing the throwbacks on Thanksgiving. As well as we played in them I was kind of hoping we'd stay with them the rest of the season.

With that uniform, opponents might not feel scared so much as violated. Having JT coming after you would take on a whole new meaning.

OK any one got the link for this auction... I want to buy this.. yes you heard me right I want to buy this jersey. Here's why:

1. When you all see it at the games you will know its me!!
2. I have season Tickets on vistor side so hopefully i will make them all sick.
3. The sun hitting it will show all the fans on the home side what a shining beacon of fandom is on the oppisite side
4. Its bling bling baby!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom