Amazing News About Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amazing News About Boston

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just picked this up from ESPN on Boston...........

For the past two seasons, David Boston shocked cornerbacks by coming onto the field wearing wild-colored contact lenses, making his eyes purple or red or blue. A standard eye test by the Dolphins revealed one of the league's most dangerous deep threats needed a contact correction for a depth-perception problem. The new contacts have Boston picking up balls quicker and a new diet has him on pace to play at under 230 pounds. The only mandate by the team is that Boston wear only natural-colored lenses during games.

I guess Boston couldn't see last year and now has contacts. Unbelievable.

I am starting to love how Boston is turning around his game, just makes the offseason look better and better.

How long has he had that problem? If he had it his entire career, then damn.

wtf? let the guy where monkey contacts if he wants! if it freaks out opposition all teh better.

i dont understand? his eyes got ****ty because he was fooling around and wearing different color contacts? if this is true he's a real dumbass

for sure! Why say a guy cant wear trippy contacts? Oh well, I guess Its really not that big a deal, as intimidation is only 110% of the game :lol: (I think thats how the quote goes)

Is this legit information? If he's had this problem for a while, how could he not tell? Depth perception is a pretty important part of everything you do(well, almost everything ;)) More than likely, its a problem that has surfaced in the last year, since Id say its unlikely the Chargers would overlook this in his physical and testing. I wonder when did he got the contacts. I would assume prior to the mini camps, since he went through the medical tests prior to being given a contract back in April.

luvmeister said:
i dont understand?

no, you don't, but post anyway

that was a pathetic selfless attempt to get your post count up :shakeno: the guy asked a question, and you gotta make a smart assed comment? Why did YOU even bother posting? Did you add to the conversation?

Yeah im with phinzone on this one, luvmeister that was the most pointless post i have ever read on this forum, congratulations!

WestCoastPhins said:
I am starting to love how Boston is turning around his game, just makes the offseason look better and better.

He hasn't played a down yet, how has he changed his game? :shakeno:

If your saying those contact f****d his eyes up, then doesn't he have grounds for a lawsuit?

Clumpy said:
He hasn't played a down yet, how has he changed his game? :shakeno:
exactly...the season is still 3 months away...that gives him plenty of time to plunge needles in his *** and juice up :goof:

My comment meant that just during the offseason, where as before he was having problems, i.e. injuries, weight. Now he is being compliant and things are happening that is making him better than he was. It just seems like he is going from getting worse to actually proving this might be his best year if he keeps up with the current trends.

I'm sure it wasn't deliberate...

Atila said:
i dont understand? his eyes got ****ty because he was fooling around and wearing different color contacts? if this is true he's a real dumbass

or anything. A lot of us use products and eat food that may not be good for us. We take it for granted that Uncle Sam is keeping tabs on manufacturers and preventing them from distributing harmful products. Sometimes things slip through or we don't use products in a way that is safe of intended by the manufacturer. The people I scratch my head over are the ones who start smoking. Now, what are they thinking?

Steve

Back
Top Bottom